Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess LT wasn't fukking with the fans when he said no trailer at the BET Awards.

It's something going on that they're not telling us.....Wouldn't be surprised if they stretched this shyt all the way out to his B DAY(June 16th) next year.

When they say "Early 2017" that can mean March/April

Why not procrastinate a few more months and make it June?:manny:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I guess LT wasn't fukking with the fans when he said no trailer at the BET Awards.

It's something going on that they're not telling us.....Wouldn't be surprised if they stretched this shyt all the way out to his B DAY(June 16th) next year.

When they say "Early 2017" that can mean March/April

Why not procrastinate a few more months and make it June?:manny:
Man I'm done with this movie I dont even give a fukk anymore. It's obvious these nikkas can a company to distribute it. This shyt is BET status as far as I know

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ZERO UPDATES ON THE MOVIE WHAT THE fukk IS GOING ON

Everything about the promoting of this movie is straight up struggle....dropping a simple teaser is a HUGE accomplishment for these muthafukkas.... to the point of being exhausting like "Whew it was so hard to get that teaser out...I need a month off:whew:"

It sad to see an artist of Pac's stature get this kind of treatment.This shyt reminds me of a high school communications class project....a class full of D+ students.Muthafukkaz just horse playing around with their boys(basically all the screenings).....it's bush league.

The Notorious movie came out 7 years ago and still looks more cinematic than this shyt.

I was trying to give these dudes the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious they're not playing with a full deck.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything about the promoting of this movie is straight up struggle....dropping a simple teaser is a HUGE accomplishment for these muthafukkas.... to the point of being exhausting like "Whew it was so hard to get that teaser out...I need a month off:whew:"

It sad to see an artist of Pac's stature get this kind of treatment.This shyt reminds me of a high school communications class project....a class full of D+ students.Muthafukkaz just horse playing around with their boys(basically all the screenings).....it's bush league.

The Notorious movie came out 7 years ago and still looks more cinematic than this shyt.

I was trying to give these dudes the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious they're not playing with a full deck.
First sign should've been them not trusting Singletons vision and instead going with Benny fukkin Boom, then suing the mans mom..like what the fukk... Singleton has a proven track record and would've had the distribution and all that shyt lined up with a solid release date. This nikka LT is leeching off Pacs legacy. This shyt is a glorified Lifetime unauthorized biography at this point, these lames might not even have the music rights by time this shyt eventually drop lol serves they ass right..

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
First sign should've been them not trusting Singletons vision and instead going with Benny fukkin Boom, then suing the mans mom..like what the fukk... Singleton has a proven track record and would've had the distribution and all that shyt lined up with a solid release date. This nikka LT is leeching off Pacs legacy. This shyt is a glorified Lifetime unauthorized biography at this point, these lames might not even have the music rights by time this shyt eventually drop lol serves they ass right..
Yeah fukk this movie