Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
I'm not purposely being "that dude" for contrarian sh*ts and giggles, but y'all can't seriously believe that MAGA, Trump, right-wing fascist movements, elected officials and voters are in some type of downward spiral and on their heels here, can you?

:what:

Yeah, seeing some of the infighting is welcomed and entertaining, but these terrorists and their enablers are here to stay unfortunately. And the DOJ doesn't seem to have any sense of real urgency to do something with lasting implications about it given that the clock is ticking on the opportunity.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm not purposely being "that dude" for contrarian sh*ts and giggles, but y'all can't seriously believe that MAGA, Trump, right-wing fascist movements, elected officials and voters are in some type of downward spiral and on their heels here, can you?

Yeah, seeing some of the infighting is welcomed and entertaining, but these terrorists and their enablers are here to stay unfortunately. And the DOJ doesn't seem to have any sense of real urgency to do something with lasting implications about it given that the clock is ticking on the opportunity.

MAGA is Tea Party 2.0, they are destined for the same fate. The problem is what comes after MAGA and who leads that faction, they will be the ones to be worried about.

MAGA is falling a part because its a movement of grifters and charlatans using untenable conspiracy theories to milk money from unsuspecting rubes. They've milked the Trump re-instatement so much that they can't even use that anymore.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The anti vaxx stances from Trump supporters while Trump himself is pro vaxx, caused a permanent divide. It will never go back to the pre 2020 state.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Sadly, I agree. It’s just a lot of hope.