Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
jesus fukking christ, ted cruz. how bytch-made can he possibly be? seriously, man. what a fukking sniveling, groveling, spineless little hoe.

i have no idea how this guy can go home and look his family in their eyes. no idea.

Runor has it, that his ugly wife is cheating on his spineless ass :sas1:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I'm not purposely being "that dude" for contrarian sh*ts and giggles, but y'all can't seriously believe that MAGA, Trump, right-wing fascist movements, elected officials and voters are in some type of downward spiral and on their heels here, can you?

:what:

Yeah, seeing some of the infighting is welcomed and entertaining, but these terrorists and their enablers are here to stay unfortunately. And the DOJ doesn't seem to have any sense of real urgency to do something with lasting implications about it given that the clock is ticking on the opportunity.
i'm just happy that it appears that trump's political career is dying... trumpism however will live on long after trump is gone... we're not out of the woods yet and probably never will be....

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm not purposely being "that dude" for contrarian sh*ts and giggles, but y'all can't seriously believe that MAGA, Trump, right-wing fascist movements, elected officials and voters are in some type of downward spiral and on their heels here, can you?

:what:

Yeah, seeing some of the infighting is welcomed and entertaining, but these terrorists and their enablers are here to stay unfortunately. And the DOJ doesn't seem to have any sense of real urgency to do something with lasting implications about it given that the clock is ticking on the opportunity.
Thanks for bursting our bubble :mjcry:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i'm just happy that it appears that trump's political career is dying... trumpism however will live on long after trump is gone... we're not out of the woods yet and probably never will be....
Eh, I don't think so. He still controls the Republican party and can win again in 2024 if Biden is considered a failure or if he ages terribly. If the election was held today, Trump would probably win.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Eh, I don't think so. He still controls the Republican party and can win again in 2024 if Biden is considered a failure or if he ages terribly. If the election was held today, Trump would probably win.
Trump will never hold public office again you guys have to stop this shyt

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

giphy.webp

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He’s not running again :mindblown:
It could go either way. On one hand, he doesn't want to be seen as a loser again which is why he wouldn't run again and risk losing again. On the other hand, he dont want to pass the GOP base and money to someone else. His ego won't allow him to do it. Its always all about him and his power. The minute he says he's not running, all the money stops and he fades into the background. Thats not something he's willing to do.

If he smells blood he will run. Which is why its very important for Dems to stop being fukk ups.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It could go either way. On one hand, he doesn't want to be seen as a loser again which is why he wouldn't run again and risk losing again. On the other hand, he dont want to pass the GOP base and money to someone else. His ego won't allow him to do it. Its always all about him and his power. The minute he says he's not running, all the money stops and he fades into the background. Thats not something he's willing to do.

If he smells blood he will run. Which is why its very important for Dems to stop being fukk ups.
If he doesn't run he will try and destroy any republican who does. Trump will burn down everything if he can't have it, as we have already witnessed.