Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun watching them go at each other. Today now, 1/6, it'll heat up even more. Have more traditional Republicans speaking out more against the more Trumper type. The Trumper type not too happy with Trump himself after schooling Candace Owen's on her own show, telling her the vaccine works.

"Karl Rove: “What if the other side had done it? What if in early January 2017, Democrats similarly attired and armed had stormed the Capitol and attempted to keep Congress from receiving the Electoral College results for the 2016 presidential election?”

----------------
Then the Right Leaning platforms going at each other. They all want to get that market share/users/money

GAB - run by a racist, going at GETTR and Parler, talking about Chinese billionaire funding GETTR and other things. Really nervous about GETTR, going at them hard since Rogan backed them - https://twitter.com/getongab "Gab, and to a lesser extent, Telegram and SIgnal are the only truly free and open platforms. GETTR and Parler are run by grifters."

GETTR - founded by Jason Miller, a former Donald Trump aide, promoted recently by Joe Rogan, but complaints of banning, see below

Parler - Candace Owen's husband is in charge of that one now

Truth Social - that one is still coming from Trump himself, "Truth Social is a proposed social media platform by Trump Media & Technology Group"

There's even more, the ones above seem to be the most popular among the right.
--------

After speaking directly to
@GETTRofficial
Not only am I shadow banned on their platform But they indirectly admitted they ban people based on behavior outside their platform, not by direct TOS violations So as of now, this is not a free speech platform
@joerogan

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fun watching them go at each other. Today now, 1/6, it'll heat up even more. Have more traditional Republicans speaking out more against the more Trumper type. The Trumper type not too happy with Trump himself after schooling Candace Owen's on her own show, telling her the vaccine works.

"Karl Rove: “What if the other side had done it? What if in early January 2017, Democrats similarly attired and armed had stormed the Capitol and attempted to keep Congress from receiving the Electoral College results for the 2016 presidential election?”

----------------
Then the Right Leaning platforms going at each other. They all want to get that market share/users/money

GAB - run by a racist, going at GETTR and Parler, talking about Chinese billionaire funding GETTR and other things. Really nervous about GETTR, going at them hard since Rogan backed them - https://twitter.com/getongab "Gab, and to a lesser extent, Telegram and SIgnal are the only truly free and open platforms. GETTR and Parler are run by grifters."

GETTR - founded by Jason Miller, a former Donald Trump aide, promoted recently by Joe Rogan, but complaints of banning, see below

Parler - Candace Owen's husband is in charge of that one now

Truth Social - that one is still coming from Trump himself, "Truth Social is a proposed social media platform by Trump Media & Technology Group"

There's even more, the ones above seem to be the most popular among the right.
--------

After speaking directly to
@GETTRofficial
Not only am I shadow banned on their platform But they indirectly admitted they ban people based on behavior outside their platform, not by direct TOS violations So as of now, this is not a free speech platform
@joerogan

:bryan:

Cannibalism never looked so good :mjlit:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
after last summer, watching biden's poll numbers plummet and trump actually remaining solid with his base, i had resigned myself to the fact that trump would be president again in 2025...

i could have never predicted this....

maga is burning again.....? :mjlit::mjgrin::mjlol:

trump is in a serious pickle... he invited the asylum to join his base and become part of the political process... this is why he won the 2016 election and increased his vote total from 63M in 2016 to 74M in 2020...
he can't take credit for the vaccines because the vaccines make sense and they work and his rabid base doesn't support that... so he loses the moderate vote.... if he does take credit for the vaccines, he gets the moderate vote back, but he losses his rabid base.....

oh what a tangled web we weave......

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where my man at that asked me what I’d be willing to bet on the Republicans not winning back the house or senate?! The infighting and disarray is starting now and it’ll only get worse.. All those people involved in this coup,too many moving parts.. did they really think they’d be able to pull it off?! Can’t wait til McConnell gets aired out.. worst thing they could’ve did was piss off one of their own..Liz on a seek and destroy mission..1/6 committee got the juice now..

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Where my man at that asked me what I’d be willing to bet on the Republicans not winning back the house or senate?! The infighting and disarray is starting now and it’ll only get worse.. All those people involved in this coup,too many moving parts.. did they really think they’d be able to pull it off?! Can’t wait til McConnell gets aired out.. worst thing they could’ve did was piss off one of their own..Liz on a seek and destroy mission..1/6 committee got the juice now..
:ahh:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I love the infighting in the GOP right now...destroy each other :steviej:
This is like the WWE Attitude era in 1997 when you had three heel factions The Hart Foundation, Degeneration X and The Nation of Domination goin at each other :noah:

Or when nWo Split into Hollywood(Q) and Wolfpac(Moderates) while the Dems are WCW