Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The billionaire accused of running the biggest tax fraud scheme in U.S. history was a prolific donor to Republican groups and causes. The leaders of those organizations have kept quiet on the federal charges against him.

GOP Quiet as Donor Accused of Biggest Tax Fraud Scheme
Ehhh. Robert Smith put up similar #s but because he didn't get the amount of derision he deserves because of the liberal-leaning donations he made.

Billionaires who illegally shield their $$$ from gov't should be punished to the largest extent of the law, regardless of party. I don't give a fukk of you donate $32 million to Morehouse if you hid $2 billion from govt

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh. Robert Smith put up similar #s but because he didn't get the amount of derision he deserves because of the liberal-leaning donations he made.

Billionaires who illegally shield their $$$ from gov't should be punished to the largest extent of the law, regardless of party. I don't give a fukk of you donate $32 million to Morehouse if you hid $2 billion from govt
:gucci: since when is 200M close to $2Bn?

Eh there should be minimal taxes to begin with. Most people would try to do this too.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: since when is 200M close to $2Bn?

Eh there should be minimal taxes to begin with. Most people would try to do this too.
Yeah it isn't as big, I saw the $2 billion reference in an article on Smith not realizing that it was referencing Brockman. They are part of the same crime too though, Smith just snitched
His case connects to another billionaire’s, Robert Smith, who decided to work with authorities against Brockman to avoid being charged with a crime, Anderson said at the press conference.
Justice Dept. charges Texas billionaire with biggest tax fraud case in US history