Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

In all seriousness, after my thread I’ve grown a soft spot for the territories. I want them to get a fair shake and a square deal like the rest of us.

After reading about what they went through in WW2, and knowing that they are the first target if we ever go to war with China I'd be happy to make them a state. Who cares about how small they are. They deserve it more than a few places in the Midwest

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
After reading about what they went through in WW2, and knowing that they are the first target if we ever go to war with China I'd be happy to make them a state. Who cares about how small they are. They deserve it more than a few places in the Midwest

Breh, they went through pure hell in the Pacific campaign. Mariana too, all then civilians off the Japanese Suicide shyt. Those territories and the other tiny islands around there got fukked UP. They should all be one state for their troubles. Many of them already get hella benefits as if they’re citizens they minus well get their just due. :ehh:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, they went through pure hell in the Pacific campaign. Mariana too, all then civilians off the Japanese Suicide shyt. Those territories and the other tiny islands around there got fukked UP. They should all be one state for their troubles. Many of them already get hella benefits as if they’re citizens they minus well get their just due. :ehh:

I'd love to see the usa first, God bless the army crowd argue about why that whole area shouldn't be a state.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'd love to see the usa first, God bless the army crowd argue about why that whole area shouldn't be a state.

Lowest of keys, they might actually be with it. They were pissed they couldn’t keep those areas by FDR wasn’t fukkin with the imperialism so Truman followed suit. So I can understand that somewhat, but it’s still a colonial or semi colonial relationship and especially in the case of Marshall, America owes them big time for all the nuclear testing.

I think the opposition would come from Rethugs that don’t want more minority dominated states in the union. Places like PR woulda been got statehood if it was a fully White Island.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

winter_is_here.gif
winter_is_here.gif
winter_is_here.gif
cerseis-lannister.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Funny thing is Weisselberg's ex-daughter in law thinks he's unlikely to flip

Jennifer described her former father-in-law as being in Trump’s thrall: “His whole worth is ‘Does Donald like me today?’ It’s his whole life, his core being. He’s obsessed. He has more feelings and adoration for Donald than for his wife.” Asked if Allen Weisselberg would flip under pressure, she said, “I don’t know. For Donald, it’s a business. But for Allen it’s a love affair.”