Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

giphy.gif

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I don't know breh, a lot of our history was pretty fukking bad. :skip:

I'd say the most corrupt period of our lifetimes though.

idk, brah, at the Federal level Trump and them might have and I was going back to the 1800s...

Most of Trump’s cabinet was forced out due to corruption...

His first AG has to recuse from the Russia investigation because he lied about his contacts with a foreign agent and that was in February.

People forget about Perdue, Pruitt, the interior department degenerate can’t even remember his name, the VA bizarre scandals, more secretaries I can’t remember off the top to the point there are too many too list and temp heads, firing AGs, firing Comey, and on and on lol

then there’s the people who operated openly like DeVos who had their own corrupt agenda but were too insulated

I’m taking for granted they’re always corrupt and white supremacists to a degree

hell take the FP Russia, Gulf states, KSA, Israel, Turkey insanities out of the equation and
it is still damning

Idk what’ve you got?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
idk, brah, at the Federal level Trump and them might have and I was going back to the 1800s...

Most of Trump’s cabinet was forced out due to corruption...

His first AG has to recuse from the Russia investigation because he lied about his contacts with a foreign agent and that was in February.

People forget about Perdue, Pruitt, the interior department degenerate can’t even remember his name, the VA bizarre scandals, more secretaries I can’t remember off the top to the point there are too many too list and temp heads, firing AGs, firing Comey, and on and on lol

then there’s the people who operated openly like DeVos who had their own corrupt agenda but were too insulated

I’m taking for granted they’re always corrupt and white supremacists to a degree

hell take the FP Russia, Gulf states, KSA, Israel, Turkey insanities out of the equation and
it is still damning

Idk what’ve you got?
I don't got any specifics, I was just under the impression that from the 1800s though the early 1900s that our corruption levels were shyt that would sound insane today. The shyt people talk about Jackson, Buchanan, Grant, Harding, etc. in terms of federal power being openly for sale.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I don't got any specifics, I was just under the impression that from the 1800s though the early 1900s that our corruption levels were shyt that would sound insane today. The shyt people talk about Jackson, Buchanan, Grant, Harding, etc. in terms of federal power being openly for sale.

This is all absolutely correct. I think we’re too close to what has happened and a lot of info isn’t fully out there yet about what this administration has done. We’re barely out of the weeds and we’re just finding out about Mitch Mcshythead’s wife Elaine Chao was up to even though we all assumed that was what was happening all along lol...

I really think a big part of it is we’re all too close to it and have been desensitized. When we we read about historical wrongs it hits different.