Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:Thanks for the assist
636625868623447717-AP-APTOPIX-Heat-Bucks-Basketball-39255807.JPG

@hex :sas1:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this place is such a joke. i say that though and wonder to myself where can i even go that really isnt a joke. im at the point where im putting my head down hoping for the best. and just trying to do my best. this shyt is hella frustrating. i cant evne cross teh street wihout cops wanting to approach me :francis: these cacs go and commit treason and they get released from jail to walk around freely. :snoop:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
this place is such a joke. i say that though and wonder to myself where can i even go that really isnt a joke. im at the point where im putting my head down hoping for the best. and just trying to do my best. this shyt is hella frustrating. i cant evne cross teh street wihout cops wanting to approach me :francis: these cacs go and commit treason and they get released from jail to walk around freely. :snoop:
Which is why they did what they did. In the end they knew it wouldn't be a big deal. They knew their privilege will give them a slap on the wrist.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why they did what they did. In the end they knew it wouldn't be a big deal. They knew their privilege will give them a slap on the wrist.
idk why i got my hopes up thinknig they woudl learn their lesson.

we gonna be back here about some similar shyt soon enough. someone gonna learn. imma jsut be minding my own business at that point. this cac business.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
idk why i got my hopes up thinknig they woudl learn their lesson.

we gonna be back here about some similar shyt soon enough. someone gonna learn. imma jsut be minding my own business at that point. this cac business.
Its only going to get worse.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s kinda interesting, the “Allies” kept shrugging off Fascism until it turned into WWII. It feels like fascism is a sociopolitical virus that can infect a nation. Feels now like the virus has gone global due to globalization. America’s past would make contracting this “virus” to be a very critical situation and now we’re seeing if it has the cultural immunity to withstand its effects.