Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
human colostomy bag Ted Cruz took a trip to Cancun while his shytty tough guy state is freezing to death. Lead an insurrection, then abandon your people 1 month later to fly on a plane during a pandemic, brehs.

... nothing will happen to him b/c Democrats are gutless cowards
fukk this has to do with Democrats? Foh you clown

Conz

Superstar
Daps
talk to me in a week when he gets away with this like it means nothing. need to ruin this piece of shyt's life.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
talk to me in a week when he gets away with this like it means nothing. need to ruin this piece of shyt's life.
I get you anger, but the last thing that will help the democrats is to wage a war against Ted Cruz.

If his own party won't deal with him the people of Texas should, but they seem to love him.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I get you anger, but the last thing that will help the democrats is to wage a war against Ted Cruz.

If his own party won't deal with him the people of Texas should, but they seem to love him.
i just don't want him to live this down, and i've seen this type of bullshyt fly by far too often. make this c*nt's life a living hell.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If Texans don't wake up after this they only have themselves to blame.
you'd think Biden winning would give me faith, but nah, they probably won't learn. i'm just picturing this bloated Grampa Munster getting a standing O from his Republican colleagues for sticking with the stolen election lie well into January. Hope he and his family get a month of Montezuma's Revenge and he shyts himself to death.

... too much?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you'd think Biden winning would give me faith, but nah, they probably won't learn. i'm just picturing this bloated Grampa Munster getting a standing O from his Republican colleagues for sticking with the stolen election lie well into January. Hope he and his family get a month of Montezuma's Revenge and he shyts himself to death.

... too much?
Still too good for him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

... too much?
No...hes deserving. I would say I hope the narcos catch up with him. :ehh: