Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Turned 40 last year.
Man, I'm 21 (turning 22 this year) and I'm not fazed by Stacey Plaskett's age :pachaha:

There are some attractive women who are 50-60 years old :manny:

I'm not saying that Plaskett is gorgeous or anything but she has a decent body.

40? given your disgust to those sweet mature melons I would have thought you were 20 or something. :heh:
Exactly, this dude is much older than me and acting all frightened about her age :russ:

Daps
Man, I'm 21 (turning 22 this year) and I'm not fazed by Stacey Plaskett's age :pachaha:

There are some attractive women who are 50-60 years old :manny:

I'm not saying that Plaskett is gorgeous or anything but she has a decent body.

Exactly, this dude is much older than me and acting all frightened about her age :russ:

Damn breh. You def don't exude the aloofness and ignorance that's characteristic of someone that young on politics and world affairs. So props on that. Carrying on the tradition that cats like myself and others started I see :russ:.

I was arguing about Bush, Ralph Nader, 3rd party campaigns, religion, etc on SOHH with the OGs that's still around here before you could even crawl. :sadbron:

But I don't need no advice on which bytches should or shouldn't make the final roster on cut down day from you, you similac breath smelling fake ID to get in the club having young pup.

I ain't no out of touch :flabbynsick:. I know who's being touted as the next Lena Horne on y'all Mybook and Facepage posts and your Entergram polaroids.

Now go fetch my slippers and get off my lawn.

:ufdup:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
you'd think Biden winning would give me faith, but nah, they probably won't learn. i'm just picturing this bloated Grampa Munster getting a standing O from his Republican colleagues for sticking with the stolen election lie well into January. Hope he and his family get a month of Montezuma's Revenge and he shyts himself to death.

... too much?
Nope just right :mjlit:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Damn breh. You def don't exude the aloofness and ignorance that's characteristic of someone that young on politics and world affairs. So props on that. Carrying on the tradition that cats like myself and others started I see :russ:.

I was arguing about Bush, Ralph Nader, 3rd party campaigns, religion, etc on SOHH with the OGs that's still around here before you could even crawl. :sadbron:

But I don't need no advice on which bytches should or shouldn't make the final roster on cut down day from you, you similac breath smelling fake ID to get in the club having young pup.

I ain't no out of touch :flabbynsick:. I know who's being touted as the next Lena Horne on y'all Mybook and Facepage posts and your Entergram polaroids.

Now go fetch my slippers and get off my lawn.

:ufdup:
Not a chance, grandpa! :mjlit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

If some small town democrat mayor said some shyt like this, the GOP would have tied it the whole party and talked about it non stop.

He resigned shortly after, but he's just saying out loud what Republicans feel

I’m more appalled by his spelling and grammar than his take. His take was expected, apparently proofreading was not :francis: