Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
FBI caught gop and nra funneling Russian money during the Mueller investigation. Y'all always forget alot, but my man trump knew the kremlin had his back. Can't let trump sink and still have other senators in they pocket stay in line.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Yet no witnesses. Imo Trump will not face any state charges of any kind and will run again is a real possibility. If the Dems don't pass the VRA the GOP takes both chambers and Trump wins again. Then it will be really interesting looking back at this point in time. The GOP has found their playbook and a weak opponent. They're going to push this as far as getting and keeping power will take them. 7 people died due to their actions and TDGAF. What's a few hundred, or thousands or million to them?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
FBI caught gop and nra funneling Russian money during the Mueller investigation. Y'all always forget alot, but my man trump knew the kremlin had his back. Can't let trump sink and still have other senators in they pocket stay in line.
I doubt anything happens to anybody at this point. America is a third world country with shiny lights at this point in time

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I doubt anything happens to anybody at this point. America is a third world country with shiny lights at this point in time

Money mitch really outplayed these dudes bruh. He got away with murder here. He got to eat his cake and eat it. And the worst part is the Dems are dipset, you know they not gonna do nothing.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Yet no witnesses. Imo Trump will not face any state charges of any kind and will run again is a real possibility. If the Dems don't pass the VRA the GOP takes both chambers and Trump wins again. Then it will be really interesting looking back at this point in time. The GOP has found their playbook and a weak opponent. They're going to push this as far as getting and keeping power will take them. 7 people died due to their actions and TDGAF. What's a few hundred, or thousands or million to them?

There could’ve had thousands of witnesses they still would’ve chose not to convict him

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You're really saying that the impeachment of Bill Clinton wasn't a witch-hunt? :gucci: :mindblown:

Republicans wanted to get rid of Bill since Day 1 of his presidency and they used the Lewinsky affair which most Americans didn't care about and it didn't violate his oath of office as an excuse to try and get rid of him. Man, just get outta here :camby:
Read actual history not what your feelings want.
The impeachment of Bill Clinton was initiated on October 8, 1998, when the United States House of Representatives voted to commence impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, for "high crimes and misdemeanors". The specific charges against Clinton were lying under oath and obstruction of justice. The charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones and from Clinton's testimony denying that he had engaged in a sexual relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. The catalyst for the president's impeachment was the Starr Report, a September 1998 report prepared by Independent Counsel Ken Starr for the House Judiciary Committee.[1]

The charges arose from an investigation by Ken Starr, an Independent Counsel.[12] With the approval of United States Attorney General Janet Reno, Starr conducted a wide-ranging investigation of alleged abuses, including the Whitewater controversy, the firing of White House travel agents, and the alleged misuse of FBI files. On January 12, 1998, Linda Tripp, who had been working with Jones's lawyers, informed Starr that Lewinsky was preparing to commit perjury in the Jones case and had asked Tripp to do the same. She also said Clinton's friend Vernon Jordan was assisting Lewinsky. Based on the connection to Jordan, who was under scrutiny in the Whitewater probe, Starr obtained approval from Reno to expand his investigation into whether Lewinsky and others were breaking the law

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[48]

On the day before leaving office on January 20, 2001, Clinton, in what amounted to a plea bargain, agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license and to pay a $25,000 fine as part of an agreement with independent counsel Robert Ray to end the investigation without the filing of any criminal charges for perjury or obstruction of justice.[49][50] Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar as a result of his law license suspension. However, as is customary, he was allowed 40 days to appeal the otherwise automatic disbarment. Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar during the 40-day appeals period.[51]

Civil settlement with Paula JonesEdit
Eventually, the court dismissed the Paula Jones harassment lawsuit, before trial, on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was on appeal, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement by agreeing to pay Jones $850,000.[52][53]

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Witch hunts don't lead to POTUS paying fines and losing their law license.

:stopitslime::camby:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Read actual history not what your feelings want.
Witch hunts don't lead to POTUS paying fines and losing their law license.

:stopitslime::camby:
GET. THE. fukk. OUTTA. HERE. :pacspit:

Everyone with a brain knows that the Clinton impeachment trial was a witch-hunt. Now, shut the fukk up! :camby:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
GET. THE. fukk. OUTTA. HERE. :pacspit:

Everyone with a brain knows that the Clinton impeachment trial was a witch-hunt. Now, shut the fukk up! :camby:
Again dumbass people don't pay fines and lose their license If they were innocent. Bill Clinton's own AG approved of the SC. Now GTFO your feelings. That's like the GOP claiming the Russia investigation was a witch Hunt :camby::umad:.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
All I'm a say is a large majority of us already knew what time it was with Trump not getting convicted. I didn't waste my time watching a min of that shyt.

Wait about a good 6-8 months Trump is either going to be up shyts creek financially trying to fight civil cases or fighting fed cases from Georgia & NY and probably from D.C. because of the riot he started at the Capitol.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Again dumbass people don't pay fines and lose their license If they were innocent. Bill Clinton's own AG approved of the SC. Now GTFO your feelings. That's like the GOP claiming the Russia investigation was a witch Hunt :camby::umad:.

A former Republican congressman who led the charge to impeach Bill Clinton in 1998 said he paid a visit to the former Democratic president a few years ago to ask forgiveness for his role in the affair.

“I hated Bill Clinton, wanted to destroy him, asked to be on Judiciary Committee so that I could impeach him,” said Bob Inglis, R-S.C., in an interview on “The Long Game,” a Yahoo News podcast.

Inglis informed Clinton that he joined the Judiciary Committee as soon as he was elected to Congress in 1992, the same year Clinton was elected president, with the intent of impeaching him.

“I hated you so much that I wanted to impeach you,” Inglis told Clinton.

Clinton “sort of flinched,” Inglis said. “I said, ‘Yeah, I know you hadn’t done anything yet, but so much did I hate you.”
SOURCE: Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

It was a witch hunt. Go suck a dikk! :umad: