Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Dems have a lot of ammo going into midterms. Doubly so if they get Covid under control and job recovery under way. Let's hope they don't waste the moral highground in the meantime.

Yeah, they’ve gotta be swift on this. And in terms of the progressive/centrist divide it’s just gotta be agreed upon which candidates will work better for which races. We’re seeing now how important it is to be on the same page.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Trump is the most popular Conservative President in history. He maintained a 90% intraparty approval rating for most of his term, so it's safe to say the majority of Republicans fully support his actions. GOP Senators are too cowardly to punish Trump because it would be political suicide for them. Also they would face death threats from their racist violent base. This is American fascism

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
it was always in my girl letitia james' hands

when she gets the club rocking we might actually get some justice
Her case is civil at the moment. All she can do is fine him. That could change. It's in Vance and The DC AG hands on the criminal side. Someone has to nail his ass or the next insurrection Congress people will face worse from his supporters

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How hollow does your soul have to be to come up and speak like this (regarding Mcconnell) but then vote the complete opposite?

This is why I couldn't be in politics. At least, definitely not as a Republican. The dissonance in what he is doing is stark and he doesn't seem to be expressing anything in his voice that may hint at dealing with some cognitive conflict about this contradiction.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He ain't explain that yet.

From what I gather it's because the House Managers charged Trump with "incitement" as opposed to "deriliction"
If they would have charged dereliction, he would have acquitted and said they should have charged incitement :camby: