Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah @2Quik4UHoes wire right on this, the argument on dems losing always been not enough progressive messaging :sas2:
we'll save that for another thread. its oochie wally the dems keep losing because they arent progressive enough now its one mic nobody can win the district :mjlol: i just dont like hypocrisy :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:handshake:

i feel that. but at the end of the day the senate is never being convinced and neither is 40% of the country. so when people try to say we need this to convince the country, 81 million people already let their feelings be known on the orange clown

so if you bytching non stop about the dems more than the insurrectionists and GQP, you (continuing) to tell on yourself (not you but others in here who know who they are)

Yeah, it’s frustrating, and the backdrop of Covid relief makes it very difficult to keep things going. I definitely would love to see it just to keep them twisting in the wind longer but it probably still wouldn’t matter. Rethugs are officially a cult. Just gotta beat them in the criminal/civil courts and be ultra aggressive en route to ‘22.

It does however show how absolutely pathetic governance has become as a whole. We all know what happened and it’s being excused. That’s hella provocative and will have implications in the future imo. At the very least, I hope there’s a commission to investigate this like Benghazi.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
If the Senate rejects this closing argument by Neguse and acquits Trump it'll be a goddamn shame.

Respect for the Senators that vote to acquit should be gone forever in the eyes of history.

These Senators will be look at as those racist Democrats from the 1960s and before