Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes @Robbie3000 etc..

I want Republicans to look terrible and they already look terrible. They couldn't look worse in my view than they already do.

There are people who saw what happened and then watched the dems present their case and it confirmed their beliefs.

There are people (40% of the country or so) who not only don't care what happened but like what happened and want more of it.

If you want Trump behind bars, this certainly isn't the way.. and if you want Trump banned from serving office, there's nothing that will change that outcome. At most you get 4-5 GOP to go with it, but it's still likely that it's just Romney.

Witnesses is an energy that i like from Dems but ultimately energy does nothing here.

A 1:1 witness ratio would bog this shyt down for weeks, maybe months and all it does is hurt Biden.

If they don't go for the 1:1 then the trial is "unfair"

Anyone can criticize the approach but what is the solution?

It's up to Americans or authorities to hold them accountable, the impeachment doesn't do it.

But the impeachment had to be done or Dems would be criticized of not doing that..

What's the actual solution? There should be criminal charges.

As frustrating as it is this seems to be the case. I’d be way more upset if there wasn’t pressure to move on to Covid relief and cabinet confirmations. I can appreciate that it’s a rock and a hard place situation. Still, I would’ve loved to see them play the Rethugs against each other on the witness stand and drag this idiot lawyer straight to legal hell. It is what it is tho, the criminal/civil courts and private society will have to continue this fight.

But the seriousness of the situation shouldn’t be downplayed. If there isn’t a further response after this then it’ll definitely happen again.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
lol, I knew they’d be heated they ego like ETs ego we an arrogant bunch :skip:

Naw damn that tho, it’s a set thaaaaang EA set thaaaaaang, put em up put em up...:skip:

Besides, enough of us saluted when Obama came up so fukk that, sets up....:skip:

Edit: plus I’d hate for GQPers to gas light him once they start debating slapping sanctions on Ethiopia by bringing up Eri involvement. :ehh:
Isaias needs to move over and let him take over. :sas2:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Republicans getting that L in the long run though

Hope so, this shyt went beyond partisan fukkery and went into full blown coup shyt. That’s no joking matter, the GQP selling the country out and breaking their oath is pretty damning but they could care less.