Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Auburn name ring bells down there. Who cares about political experience when you brought great recruits and beat ‘bama a few times?
I know why, but I’m surprised Doug Jones didn’t get more votes for being an Alabama grad going against a former Auburn coach

Tuberville was way ahead in the polls, so his team knew better not to hold a debate cause he would have got dog walked by Doug Jones

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If Republicans had any sense of decency, this would be the most open and close case ever. The crime is on video and Twitter.

They don’t tho, they’re too far gone. Dems need to utilize this to hit the kill switch on that whole party. Either go extinct with the trump model or jump ship and rebuild a party that resembles a serious political party.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know why, but I’m surprised Doug Jones didn’t get more votes for being an Alabama grad going against a former Auburn coach

Tuberville was way ahead in the polls, so his team knew better not to hold a debate cause he would have got dog walked by Doug Jones

Shame, hopefully Doug gets it back. But shyt, I’d love it if a great progressive Black candidate could steal that seat.