Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No doubt, she looks very dignified and holds her age well.

Now tell me with a straight face you're smashing if offered the opportunity.

:usure:
UnhappySorrowfulKusimanse-small.gif

You know where you are breh? We are degenerate as fukk. Those dusty cheeks would be getting clapped.

But we just have to keep it on the down low because my boys would clown me for fukking granny.:lolbron:

Look up her nudes breh. She got some banging tittays

Daps
:dahell: She don’t look near 60. If she looks good she looks good what do expect brehs to do. I work at a hospital and some of these nurses and docs be 40-50 looking good as shyt.

Breh, to each his own I suppose. She looks classy but I wouldn't give that woman a second thought beyond that if she were in the building. And I work amongst some straight up squally wags.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You know where you are breh? We are degenerate as fukk. Those dusty cheeks would be getting clapped.

But we just have to keep it on the down low because my boys would clown me for fukking granny.:lolbron:

I wouldn’t care if my boys clowned me. I smashed a congresswomen guts in. They didn’t :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m laughing bout how VI rep threw y’all brehs for a loop. Mainland brehs might need to tap into VI for dating and fukkery purposes :ehh:

Hol up? She got tit pics? When is VI up for a statehood vote? I wanna lend my support :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
I'm convinced they could find audio of Trump saying he hoped the rioters killed everyone in the Capitol – and Republicans still wouldn't vote to convict :unimpressed:

Once I accepted that Republican voters are pieces of absolute filth and disgusting shyt bags that should not be considered human beings, it makes perfect sense why Republican politicians behave the way they do. It's all theatre performance, exploiting power, greed, and sadism to them. Nothing more, nothing less.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Once I accepted that Republican voters are pieces of absolute filth and disgusting shyt bags that should not be considered human beings, it makes perfect sense why Republican politicians behave the way they do. It's all theatre performance, exploiting power, greed, and sadism to them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Dems play politics like a card game and Rethugs play politics like a blood sport. They’ll bend and be flat out amoral if necessary as long as it secures the win/power.