Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that she spoke with grace and exemplified professionalism and dignity on our behalf, so she deserves nuff respect....but please tell me you dudes aren't seriously getting sexually aroused at some woman who's damn near 60.

:gucci:

Have you forgot what forum you on? We deviants over here :mjlit:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
long day at work, got a ton of fukkery to catch up on :banderas: saw a snippet of the video of pence being ushered out with trump literally tweeting two minutes beforehand about how he was a failure :russ:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
The Trump lawyers are going to compare the insurrection to the blm protest riots. Not even close to making a case. They're going to smear black people:francis: again..

Thats what The Peanut Gallery is saying after 1/6

Bubutbutbut Portland
Minny
The Cops Shot in Oakland(Proud Boys)
Calling the Fed Police "Gestapo"
The CHAZ Zone in Seattle

And also Auntie Max,Chuck,Holder,etc saying Fight,Get in the Govt Officials Faces when in Traffic

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I get that she spoke with grace and exemplified professionalism and dignity on our behalf, so she deserves nuff respect....but please tell me you dudes aren't seriously getting sexually aroused at some woman who's damn near 60.

:gucci:
Have you seen the titties? :martin: That is a GILF and I'm not ashamed to say it.:unimpressed:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
How old is she and how much do you have you explain to her?

I got my son watchin with me but he's 1 :manny:

She's 12 almost 13. My family calls me Angela Davis, as a way to make fun of me and calls her baby Angela. She gets it because I'm going to make sure she does. And whenever we finish talking about something or watching it, I always ask her how she feels, did it make her angry, did she not understand....just in case I need to break it down more or just talk out her feelings. She's going to give them hell when she's grown.

Daps
Some posters are in their 40s, some were posting when I was a teen on SOHH. Even so, you can still say a woman look good for her age, it don't mean much beyond that.

No doubt, she looks very dignified and holds her age well.

Now tell me with a straight face you're smashing if offered the opportunity.

:usure: