Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
MAGA trying to say that one of the rioters has a hammer and sickle tattoo, when it's obviously from Dishonored:mindblown:
The desperation!

ErFIdDlVQAACeKe

White agitators with masks and skateboards destroying property and inciting looting in a peaceful BLM protest = BLM are evil terrorist thugs

White Trump supporter with a video game tattoo raids the capitol building and destroy property = Undercover ANTIFA communist

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Hawley 2024....:mjpls:

Was coming to post this in the other thread. For those who aren't familiar with Missouri, a lot of old money is in Kansas City - both Missouri and Kansas sides. I'm sure a lot of his backing is coming from the conservative areas there. The Star reporting this could mean an end to several of those relationships.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I turned on FOX News and they're interviewing Dan Crenshaw. First off, fukk that one eyed b*stard. But he is condemning all of these mufukkas and saying seeing the American flag being waved is disrespectful. He is legit shytting on all of them. He sounds pissed.
All these people probably have American flags on their pickup trucks and in their front yards right next to their Trump flags. The other day I say one that said fukk Biden and another one that said Trump 2020 fukk Your Feelings.