Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You know cops gonna kill a brotha soon. The reaction to the inevitable social unrest that follows this upcoming murder is going to further unravel this country.

Might happen tonight, I know feds mad as shyt right now. Gon hem up on the Fat Trels and Shy Glizzys to feel better

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
David Ignatius saying the response was less forceful because there was a expectation from the FBI that Trump would have called in the military to defend the insurgents, allowing him to impose martial law and try to remain in government.

This seems a little far fetched to me?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
David Ignatius saying the response was less forceful because there was a expectation from the FBI that Trump would have called in the military to defend the insurgents, allowing him to impose martial law and try to remain in government.

Yeah that's cap

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

One of his cards was martial law so its no far fetched...

I'm not buying it though, they were put on notice weeks ago to prepare for something like this today...

They had a skeleton crew protecting the capitol as if it was an inside job...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Based on the context I gathered she was calling out the Patriotic for the sake of Patriotic (white) folks who tend to look the other way, not those who have already been marginalized.
Like I said in my reply to someone else, it’s all perception but there were others who called her out on what we need to do and unite. But I can see how someone else can see differently

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
MAGA trying to say that one of the rioters has a hammer and sickle tattoo, when it's obviously from Dishonored:mindblown:
The desperation!

ErFIdDlVQAACeKe