Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i cant lie, im wondering what mcconnell is thinking right now more than anyone else :dead: i wanna see what he does
I think if nothing else he tries to fukk up Hawley and Cruz's careers....even though they did a good ass job themselves...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is exactly why the GOP LOST THE HOUSE SENATE AND PRESIDENCY. You Enabled this Bullsh!t for 4 Years. THIS IS THE END of CULT45. They're Done forever. This was Domestic Terrorism and White Supremacy on full display on the Capitol. Invoke 25th Amendment immediately.
This isn't the end of cult45. It's more than likely the beginning of the end for the United States. This can't be put back in the bottle. Millions of these unstable cultist are out there and they've been mobilized by Trump. They were sleeper agents their whole live bred by the republican party to be cultist to an authoritarian leader and the right one finally came along. They're now dogs that have turned on their masters who are still afraid to put them down.

These people are no longer even republicans. They're Trump supporters and the republican party was just the vehicle for his rise to power. Trump and his supporters aren't republicans they only care about Trump.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
fukk we need to care Melania’s CoS is resigning. It’s too late to care about your reputation. You’ve been loyal and complicit to this shyt from the jump. She’ll be tarred and feathered with the others who are trying to save face and get out unscathed
Real brave to resign two weeks before in Biden takes power :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if nothing else he tries to fukk up Hawley and Cruz's careers....even though they did a good ass job themselves...
obviously we all hate mitch and hate his politics, but hes clearly someone eho has a pretty deep respect for the institutions. or at least thats the character he plays

he must be fukkin furious about this :dead: its a disgusting, embarrassing blight on his legacy

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk we need to care Melania’s CoS is resigning. It’s too late to care about your reputation. You’ve been loyal and complicit to this shyt from the jump. She’ll be tarred and feathered with the others who are trying to save face and get out unscathed
bytch trying to remove that tenure from her CV :mjlol: