Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i'm of the theory that a huge faction of them are so terrified of their dirtbag husbands that they essentially get radicalized to whatever he believes. at least that's what i think was happening before facebook turned their brains to diarrhea. every MAGA dude looks like he'd have zero problem slapping his doughy wife around.

that might be true in some cases but many of these white women are just like Greene and Boebert out here. Vile human beings.. don't get fooled. If they were nice people and accepting of others, they'd have no issue finding a man who is non-MAGA.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Terrorists.

All of them. Enemies of the State.

I must say I am appalled at how dangerous these cacs are in this country. I mean between the rampant opioid drug use and overdoses, the school shootings and now this extreme act of domestic terrorism to our very own democracy. Appalled I tell you. An embarrassment to the foundational black Americans and indigenous people that inhabited and built this country. We may have to revoke their passports and send them back to Europe. Build a wall or something.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I must say I am appalled at how dangerous these cacs are in this country. I mean between the rampant opioid drug use and overdoses, the school shootings and now this extreme act of domestic terrorism to our very own democracy. Appalled I tell you. An embarrassment to the foundational black Americans and indigenous people that inhabited and built this country. We may have to revoke their passports and send them back to Europe. Build a wall or something.
Everytime I see a old white man in a suit i cross the street for fear of my life:sas2:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Garth Brooks is performing at Biden's inauguration. Most of his MAGA fanbase is going to be furious :russ:

full
"His music was always shyt."
full
And the Thunder Rolls... And the Thunder Rolls...

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
i'm of the theory that a huge faction of them are so terrified of their dirtbag husbands that they essentially get radicalized to whatever he believes. at least that's what i think was happening before facebook turned their brains to diarrhea. every MAGA dude looks like he'd have zero problem slapping his doughy wife around.

I said someone needed to study if and how many women voting absentee were threatened they needed to vote the "right" way. That's one of the advantages of voting in person with you alone in that booth. If anyone can be proven to have leaned on their spouse they need to be charged. :stopitslime: