Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah I agree with you on multiple peaks and in general. I will say though that the amount of incels is only going to grow as time goes on. For men that can freely have sex, and I don't mean regularly if you can have sex once in a 3 year span you are a God to those losers, its hard to comprehend them at first but when you observe their perspective enough it's:merchant: And as it becomes more normal for women to be sexually expressive in society their anger is just going to compound

Last I saw from them they were on this wavelength of "If women say we aren't entitled to sex then they aren't entitled to safety." Really though a lot of this falls under the umbrella of mental health. Not saying incels wouldn't exist if this country had a bigger mental health emphasis but a lot more could be done. A lot of these people holding the country back internalize all kinds of negative shyt and would rather blame it on minorities, women, whoever instead of taking a hard look in the mirror
Isn't Japan's incel rate like 100000% higher than the USA?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

-Hilgawd at a NYC fundraiser, September 6, 2016

She was right about everything. :francis:
And democrats KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED her for saying that.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
io7wmmqwp4c61.jpg

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

A Former Marine Stormed the Capitol as Part of a Far-Right Militia

Crowl’s sister and mother, who identified Crowl, said that he had become increasingly radical in recent years, both in his support of Trump and in his expression of racist views.

In an eighty-minute interview, during which Crowl acknowledged that he was drinking, he confirmed to me that he had entered the Capitol, saying that he had gone to Washington to “do security” for “V.I.P.s” whom he declined to name.

During the Obama Administration, the family members and friend recalled, Crowl expressed fury at the President, along with wider animosity toward Black people. “The only good Black person is a dead Black person,” his mother, Teresa Joann Rowe, a retired nurse, recalled Crowl saying—though she stipulated that Crowl used a racial epithet.

During the Trump Administration, the people close to Crowl said, he began to express increasing ardor for Trump and to embrace conspiracy theories. “It’s stuff he heard from that psychopath Alex Jones and those echo chambers on the Internet,” his sister Denissa Crowl, who is also a nurse, told me. She said that such radicalization was a familiar phenomenon in Crowl’s rural Ohio community. “That’s like ground zero,” she told me. “I fear him,” she added. “He’s very skilled in firearms. He was an expert sharpshooter.”

He repeatedly denied that he harbored racist views or had made racist comments, but he said that he believed in phrenology, the discredited pseudoscience that infers intellectual ability from skull shape, and told me that he had responded to The New Yorker’s request for comment after examining pictures of my head.