Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mitch is complicit and would have been fine with Trump staying in power if he kept the majority in the Senate. But Trump was just a useful idiot to him.

Mitch... for all his faults.. will likely not outright spit on the Constitution. I don't think that's anything to be proud of.. he is playing the game and pushing the limits

Mitch is still an old timey Republican.. Trump doesn't even understand the Constitution and is willing to undermine it entirely along with these Qanon conspiracy pieces of shyt.

So credit to Mitch.. I guess.. but not really. He's just as bad as Trump, they are playing different games.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
don't mean to pick nits but MAGA wives are racist long before they ever meet their husbands :manny:
i'm of the theory that a huge faction of them are so terrified of their dirtbag husbands that they essentially get radicalized to whatever he believes. at least that's what i think was happening before facebook turned their brains to diarrhea. every MAGA dude looks like he'd have zero problem slapping his doughy wife around.