Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I literally said that Colorado is the left-leaning, more populated version of WY. So you're just proving my point.

Historically, Colorado and Wyoming are very similar. Both were right-leaning until the past 15 years when CO started to become left-leaning (though WY has always been more to the right obviously), both were among the first states to give women the right to vote, both have a libertarian-ish vibe, cowboy culture is deeply intertwined in both states, both are in the Interior West, both states have a similar rectangular shape, etc.
Lmao

Have you visited either state? Or just read about them? Wyoming has less people, and is in the west, is shaped funny and has a lot of mountains too.

Looking at ways their politically mildly similar is cool, but until you've spent time in either, its extremely hard to call them similar.

Furthermore, WY voted for Trump 70 to 26%, Colorado voted for Biden 54-41
WY senate race was 73-26 Republican, and Colorado has two D senators, both by 55/45.

So again....

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Lmao

Have you visited either state? Or just read about them? Wyoming has less people, and is in the west, is shaped funny and has a lot of mountains too.

Looking at ways their politically mildly similar is cool, but until you've spent time in either, its extremely hard to call them similar.
I think that you're misinterpreting my statement.

I'll just leave it at that. Have a good night :hubie:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lmao

Furthermore, WY voted for Trump 70 to 26%, Colorado voted for Biden 54-41
WY senate race was 73-26 Republican, and Colorado has two D senators, both by 55/45.

So again....
Yeah, anyone saying Colorado and Wyoming are even close to similar has never been to either. I lived in Denver for years and spent more time than I would have liked in Wyoming. The only thing similar about them is the states are shaped similarly. Nothing else is the same from topography to the amount of wind.

The only thing worthwhile in Wyoming is the Yellowstone/Jackson area. The rest of it might as well be the moon.

If someone wants to compare rural areas, that could be true for every state in the union.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The only thing worthwhile in Wyoming is the Yellowstone/Jackson area. The rest of it might as well be the moon.

If someone wants to compare rural areas, that could be true for every state in the union.

Jackson Hole is cool too. But not because of the scenery. Oh yea, weeds been legal in CO since 2012

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, anyone saying Colorado and Wyoming are even close to similar has never been to either. I lived in Denver for years and spent more time than I would have liked in Wyoming. The only thing similar about them is the states are shaped similarly. Nothing else is the same from topography to the amount of wind.

Misinterpreting my statement breh :hubie:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

s-l300.jpg

ErXEqEoVcAAupAS

ErdxI0mXcAMy-3Y

She out here looking like Baroness from Cobra, lol. Matter of fact this whole thing is turning into a G.I. Joe Conspiracy plot. First she tweetin out "1776" on the day of the attack. They really believed they were going to "Reset" the government back to 1776? LOL.......All these people bring up that Date not because of "Freedom" or "The American Revolution" but because Blacks were still slaves. Notice they all want to "Go Back" to something. Because the further you go back the less rights Black America has. Next she's supposedly giving tours the day before when the Capitol has been closed off to the public since March. Then during the Terrorist Attack she's tweeting out Nancy's location. Why are you tweeting "The Speaking just left the Floor"? Shouldn't you be tweeting about yourself on your handle? Why are you giving a point by point location tracking of Nancy? Why are you so concerned with Nancy's whereabouts? Chick is suspect.

Last edited: