Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the New Yorker video is pure insanity. look at those fukkin people. we definitely need to "unite" with them. fukk outta here.

these pieces of shyt always existed and have been lurking as long as we've been alive, but i truly believe Trump is the new Anti-christ. ... well, i would if i gave a shyt about scriptures, etc.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So with senate dems setting the rules for the trial, they'll be calling witnesses and presenting evidence, correct? Can imagine if that's the case they can just post videos like this to show what exactly motivated these Trumpanzees.

“Trump is your boss.”

We gotta take a look at completely overhauling civics education.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Long ago, I licensed Xenforo forum software, like The Coli uses. All this right-wing fukkery has me thinking about resurrecting the software to prop up a right-wing forum where I can collect data on these dumbasses

:jbhmm:
shyt, that could work out well for you cause the FBI would probably be generous in trading for that data. Telling on MAGA terrorists and getting paid in the process?

Say no more about it here. Do it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Long ago, I licensed Xenforo forum software, like The Coli uses. All this right-wing fukkery has me thinking about resurrecting the software to prop up a right-wing forum where I can collect data on these dumbasses

:jbhmm:

So basically a honeypot for MAGAs? Interesting....:jbhmm:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

antifa.png