Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Her phone is going to put her at the scene..

All high profile people will be gotten... ur phone has to register to an msc and towers....the record is kept.
Hilarious watching how stupid entitled white people are at crime. Middle school dropouts in the hood know you don’t bring your phone when you do a drill.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:russ: Comm director like :hubie:

tenor.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thats how it be in the military, cheating is rampant:manny:

we had a guy sneak his wife into the barracks cuz they was waitin to get the housing for married couples. He passed out drunk n she went to another soldiers room n got the choo choo ran on her. His son looked like a dude from our unit when i saw em a couple years later at a family day event:skip:
Your shipmates ran a train on one of the other soldiers wives? :dahell: is wrong with Military, Frat and sports mofos

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What about my statement was wrong?
Well, Colorado WAS purple, 12 years ago, Obama changed that. It's been mostly blue with the exceptions of the rural fukk lands.
Colorado has a population probably 10x Wyoming, has multiple urban areas with cities over 250k. The metro part of Colorado (Springs to Ft. Collins) is for the most part very progressively liberal, Co Springs being the one iffy area. There are parts of Colorado that are barely populated just like Wyoming.

So what about that makes it like Wyoming? And, have you visited either state, if so, what parts?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Rep. Correa tested positive a week after staying stiff against a mob of deplorables at the airport. No doubt one of those maskless animals infected him. Listen to how deranged they sound in the video.

Yeah dude didn’t back down. Where was the security though and why aren’t they doing anything? Airports are chock full of security and nobody did anything while these animals are surrounding an old man like that.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your shipmates ran a train on one of the other soldiers wives? :dahell: is wrong with Military, Frat and sports mofos
I wasnt on a ship, i was army. N ya 3 dudes in my platoon plowed @Another Man s wife. She even came to my room at 4 am tryin to fukk but i turned her down. Fat white woman with tobacco in her mouth drunk and spittin on the floor. Easy pass:hubie:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Well, Colorado WAS purple, 12 years ago, Obama changed that. It's been mostly blue with the exceptions of the rural fukk lands.
Colorado has a population probably 10x Wyoming, has multiple urban areas with cities over 250k. The metro part of Colorado (Springs to Ft. Collins) is for the most part very progressively liberal, Co Springs being the one iffy area. There are parts of Colorado that are barely populated just like Wyoming.

So what about that makes it like Wyoming? And, have you visited either state, if so, what parts?
I literally said that Colorado is the left-leaning, more populated version of WY. So you're just proving my point.

Historically, Colorado and Wyoming are very similar. Both were right-leaning until the past 15 years when CO started to become left-leaning (though WY has always been more to the right obviously), both were among the first states to give women the right to vote, both have a libertarian-ish vibe, cowboy culture is deeply intertwined in both states, both are in the Interior West, both states have a similar rectangular shape, etc.