Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
pv7opidqklb61.jpg

So close to self awareness

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Just heard the dumbest thing from some pundit on CNN. fukking idiot was wondering whether Chump was gonna leave a letter for Biden like all outgoing presidents do. Really? :stopitslime:

what’s he gonna say? “Sorry for pushing election fraud and trying to get my mob to storm the Capitol and kill Congress to extend my term. But hey no hard feelings. Best of luck with you and your administration.”

:mjlol:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Just heard the dumbest thing from some pundit on CNN. fukking idiot was wondering whether Chump was gonna leave a letter for Biden like all outgoing presidents do. Really? :stopitslime:

what’s he gonna say? “Sorry for pushing election fraud and trying to get my mob to storm the Capitol and kill Congress to extend my term. But hey no hard feelings. Best of luck with you and your administration.”

more likely that trump leaves traps for biden

like mousetraps in the Resolute Desk

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
more likely that trump leaves traps for biden

like mousetraps in the Resolute Desk

On the real...it is going to take so much cotdauymn effort ALONE for them just to sweep the entire apparatus for bugs, hacks, compromised data. If I were Biden's team I would be doing nothing for the first half-year but meeting in secure Faraday Caged rooms with no electronics and everyone using pens and paper. Maybe that's what they will in fact be doing, but you can't avoid tech at some point and when everything comes out about the extent of the damage - the :pacspit:factor must never cease while needed and heads must roll.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

he’s leaving upper deckers in all the bathrooms, pouring concrete in all the drains, ripping all the copper piping out of the walls, and stealing everything that isn’t nailed down

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Dear Sleepy Joe,

Just want you to know that I did more in 4 years than any president has ever done. This is a very easy job for people like me, but you will have a very tough time. You will go through some things, believe me. And remember that I let you become president. Everyone knows its was a rigged election! I won by hundreds of thousands of votes. Total fraud!

Good luck but not really,

Donald J. Trump
Commander and Chief
Greatest Economy Ever!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He ain’t going to write sh!t, he’s going to leave a turd on the desk

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team