Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Stay in shape by fightin other dudes on a ship.:pachaha:

our old sniper section leader did a branch transfer from navy to army. He had stories for days explaining why he left the navy. Said thered be 8 dudes fukkin the same woman on a ship n theyd get into fistfights over who was her boyfriend.:picard:
hsIjh5x.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

our old sniper section leader did a branch transfer from navy to army. He had stories for days explaining why he left the navy. Said thered be 8 dudes fukkin the same woman on a ship n theyd get into fistfights over who was her boyfriend.:picard:
:dwillhuh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats how it be in the military, cheating is rampant:manny:

we had a guy sneak his wife into the barracks cuz they was waitin to get the housing for married couples. He passed out drunk n she went to another soldiers room n got the choo choo ran on her. His son looked like a dude from our unit when i saw em a couple years later at a family day event:skip:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we had a guy sneak his wife into the barracks cuz they was waitin to get the housing for married couples. He passed out drunk n she went to another soldiers room n got the choo choo ran on her. His son looked like a dude from our unit when i saw em a couple years later at a family day event:skip:

:huhldup:.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Naaaaaaah :damn:
Thats fukking wild

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk that someone is getting killed breh

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Some of the craziest sh*t I've ever seen till this day is still from my time in the Army.