Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
smerconish is saying the dems are doing the republicans a favor by banishing trump :dead: i think i agree

No one can banish Trump. He will make it his life's mission to tear down the Republicans because they didn't defend him enough.

He's got millions of crazy white folks ready to run up in the spot with guns in his name - he'll never truly be banished. All he wants is power, and that's all the power that's going to be left to him after he's out of office.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps

full
"What legal fees?"

full

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that fakkit is in shambles :mjlol: carlson too. they have no idea how to move forward

They are all in shambles because...

A) stick with Trump and risk losing corporate backing, losing seat, wrong side of history..

B) banish Trump and still risk losing seat and attacks from crazy right wingers

It couldn't have happened to a nicer group of white supremacists :mjlol:

In the GOP house tho... there's really a lot of crazy motherfukkers who are the 'crazy right wingers' ... that's the scariest part.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
All jokes, if this can end even worse for trump and the GOP then the 4 years were worth it. The right gets a few judges, the left gets a scarred nation and generation afraid of the far right and a sunken GOP ship.

I know you're just trying to find the silver lining breh, but they got more than a few judges.
They've completely filled the judicial branch. Lower courts all the way up to the Supreme Court with young, hard core right wing judges :mjcry: