Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I know you're just trying to find the silver lining breh, but they got more than a few judges.
They've completely filled the judicial branch. Lower courts all the way up to the Supreme Court with young, hard core right wing judges :mjcry:

If the price is a destroyed party and an era of Dem rule then that’s a good outcome at least. But these rats did a numbers :wow:

Daps
I know you're just trying to find the silver lining breh, but they got more than a few judges.
They've completely filled the judicial branch. Lower courts all the way up to the Supreme Court with young, hard core right wing judges :mjcry:

That is reversible, luckily, and Schumer is already talking about expanding the lower courts.

SCOTUS is a lot harder, mind you, but let's see what happens. Depending on what goes down over the next couple of years, packing might become an option.

IDK if that's worth a split GOP that struggles to compete nationally, but I see the argument that it is.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes, if this can end even worse for trump and the GOP then the 4 years were worth it. The right got a few judges, the left gets a scarred nation/generation afraid of the fascist domestic terrorist far right and a sunken GOP ship.

I agree, only thing that's not worth it is the new Cac-Quaida he created. We might see alot of Timothy Mcveigh Jrs. this decade

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I agree, only thing that's not worth it is the new Cac-Quaida he created. We might see alot of Timothy Mcveigh Jrs. this decade

Completely off topic but the bolded or Yall Cacda might have to be an official coli sanction name. Cac Qaeda just rolls off the tongue and sounds hilarious and Y’all Cacda got the acronym quality of Yall Cracka ass cracka DumbAsses :russ:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
All jokes, if this can end even worse for trump and the GOP then the 4 years were worth it. The right got a few judges, the left gets a scarred nation/generation afraid of the fascist domestic terrorist far right and a sunken GOP ship.

Well before last week, I thought that the Trump party would have a good shot at winning the 24' election if they found someone. Now though, their little stunt has broadcasted clearly that they are a group trying to not just overturn the election but a party that is looking to murder Congressmen who don't align.

This has caused a ripple effect on Twitter and Social Media, which has enabled them. But also Facebook as well, which has been a huge source to lure in the weak minded.

Racist and White Nationalism will exist, but it will be hard now to promote their ideology than ever because Social Media doesn't want to get called to Congressional Hearings. I am sure that they wouldn't care who uses their platform, just as long as it makes them money and NOT have to go in front of congress.

Now though there is no choice.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well before last week, I thought that the Trump party would have a good shot at winning the 24' election if they found someone. Now though, their little stunt has broadcasted clearly that they are a group trying to not just overturn the election but a party that is looking to murder Congressmen who don't align.

This has caused a ripple effect on Twitter and Social Media, which has enabled them. But also Facebook as well, which has been a huge source to lure in the weak minded.

Racist and White Nationalism will exist, but it will be hard now to promote their ideology than ever because Social Media doesn't want to get called to Congressional Hearings. I am sure that they wouldn't care who uses their platform, just as long as it makes them money and NOT have to go in front of congress.

Now though there is no choice.

Trump becoming a grand martyr partly due to betrayal by members of the GOP during Impeachment is what will create the firm split between the feral apes out voting trump and the post Trump GOP.

On the back other side, Dems of all types have to mobilize for ‘22 and ‘24 to further destroy the GOP. This should be the beginning of a strong run if things go right. Cuz for all this shyt, Dems could still fumble the bag since they’ve got a snake bitten past.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
@Regular_P

Yes that Anthony

:umad:

3UhfSYd.png