Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
he's right that most people own zip ties. i have packs of white and black. but he is being deliberately obtuse because the media latched on to calling what that terrorist had a zip tie. it was the plasticuff kind and most people don't have these or have a use for these.

800px-Policeman_carrying_plasticuffs.jpg

but have a use for these.

51CUmt%2BM1oL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Ben shapiro is a human cum sock that shouldn't have gained the following he has

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I hate that military card bullshyt. lemme tell you, plenty of racist idiots in the military. this weirdo aint know cuz she aint serve but I know from first hand experience the dumb shyt that goes on.

we can't let military be the end all be all of what's moral in America. as a former infantryman a lot of these people in the service are racist dikkheads who can't comprehend the constitution. an organization of inbred failures tryin to get a paycheck. that's no disrespect, I encountered and befriended some bright individuals in the army but served along a lot of dumb assess too. stop politicizing the military for your own stupid agenda.