Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:dead:

But that's my entire point. These are "educated" people that still don't have a good understanding of their government. Then you think about the people who don't even get a higher education, and you have a recipe for things that happened last week to occur

A lot of schools no longer teach basic civics. It's been rolled into Social Studies and the curriculum doesn't go into depth about the infrastructure or political processes involved in policymaking or even the electorate. This isn't by accident. Schools train the populace and a politically savvy public disrupts the elite system they got set up. I wouldn't call people stupid. You don't know what you don't know, especially when it's by design.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of schools no longer teach basic civics. It's been rolled into Social Studies and the curriculum doesn't go into depth about the infrastructure or political processes involved in policymaking or even the electorate. This isn't by accident. Schools train the populace and a politically savvy public disrupts the elite system they got set up. I wouldn't call people stupid. You don't know what you don't know, especially when it's by design.
Right... You're making my entire point. The first thing I said was "This country's education system is pathetic". I'm not blaming the people that suffer from it, if that wasn't clear.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he definitely didn't write none of this, he should have been said this stupid shyt. He got to be the worst common sense guy of all time.
Oh he wrote the no true supporter of his is violent part

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that, "B-b-but what about unity! Impeachment will only divide the nation even more! :damn:" from the GOP was typical rethuglican gaslighting, and I'm glad the dems didn't fall for it.

To be honest, every move Pelosi and the House dems have made since Trump demanded the $2K stimulus checks has been pretty brilliant. I can't complain too much, and I've been very cynical and critical of the seemingly feckless nature of the Democrats.

Now all they have to do is #ENFORCETHE14TH and expel those rethuglican traitors from Congress and I won't say shyt about the dems for at least another six months. :blessed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All that, "B-b-but what about unity! Impeachment will only divide the nation even more! :damn:" from the GOP was typical rethuglican gaslighting, and I'm glad the dems didn't fall for it.

To be honest, every move Pelosi and the House dems have made since Trump demanded the $2K stimulus checks has been pretty brilliant. I can't complain too much, and I've been very cynical and critical of the seemingly feckless nature of the Democrats.

Now all they have to do is #ENFORCETHE14TH and expel those rethuglican traitors from Congress and I won't say shyt about the dems for at least another six months. :blessed:
If the Nigerian can get bushed permanently from thecoli then its only fair Ted Cruz gets bushed from the senate too

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Audio and chat logs reveal that at least two insurrectionists who broke into the Capitol on 6 January used Zello, a social media walkie-talkie app that critics say has largely ignored a growing far-right user base.

“We are in the main dome right now,” said a female militia member, speaking on Zello, her voice competing with the cacophony of a clash with Capitol police. “We are rocking it. They’re throwing grenades, they’re frickin’ shooting people with paintballs, but we’re in here.”

“God bless and godspeed. Keep going,” said a male voice from a quiet environment.

“Jess, do your shyt,” said another. “This is what we fukking lived up for. Everything we fukking trained for.”

The frenzied exchange took place at 2.44pm in a public Zello channel called “STOP THE STEAL J6”, where Trump supporters at home and in Washington DC discussed the riot as it unfolded. Dynamic group conversations like this exemplify why Zello, a smartphone and PC app, has become popular among militias, which have long fetishized military-like communication on analog radio.

Most coverage about Zello, which claims to have 150 million users on its free and premium platforms, has focused on its use by the Cajun Navy groups that send boats to save flood victims and grassroots organizing in Venezuela. However, the app is also home to hundreds of far-right channels, which appear to violate its policy prohibiting groups that espouse “violent ideologies”.

The Zello user who described breaking into the Capitol building appears to be Jessica Watkins, a 38-year-old bartender from Ohio, who admitted to participating in the insurrection. Watkins told the Ohio Capital Journal she was the leader of a local militia called the Ohio State Regular and a member of the national Oath Keepers militia.

The username of the Zello profile in question, “OhioRegularsActual – Oathkeeper”, matches Watkins’s militia affiliations, referencing the Ohio State Regulars, Oath Keepers, and her role as a militia leader through the inclusion of “Actual” in her virtual “radio callsign”.

The user’s Zello messages also bear strong resemblance to posts on Watkin’s Parler profile, according to our research: “Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today. Teargassed, the whole, 9,” she wrote on Parler. “Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even.”

Watkins, who could not be reached for comment, told the Journal that she did not believe she had done anything wrong.

“We have a good group: 30 to 40 of us. We’re sticking together and sticking to the plan,” the female voice is heard saying on Zello as they were walking toward the Capitol. “The police are doing nothing. They’re not even trying to stop us.”