Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
@Regular_P

Yes that Anthony

:umad:

You forgot to tag @Ed MOTHEREFFING G

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This country's education system is pathetic. These past two months (really, 4 years) have really shed light on how little people understand their own government and how it functions. And I'm even talking about people that I've spoken with that have degrees. :dwillhuh:

I have a college educated friend who sent me this

Just got sent a link to a blm antifa ny times zoom call that leaked where they are planning the coup...

:wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That statement is straight up Dennis from Always Sunny grade A psycho shyt

I do not own zip ties and you need to give AOC’s shoes back immediately you fukking creepy midget
he's right that most people own zip ties. i have packs of white and black. but he is being deliberately obtuse because the media latched on to calling what that terrorist had a zip tie. it was the plasticuff kind and most people don't have these or have a use for these.

800px-Policeman_carrying_plasticuffs.jpg

but have a use for these.

51CUmt%2BM1oL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This country's education system is pathetic. These past two months (really, 4 years) have really shed light on how little people understand their own government and how it functions. And I'm even talking about people that I've spoken with that have degrees. :dwillhuh:
college dont always mean you smart. it means you passed all the classes you took. im graduating this year n im still a fukkin moron:manny:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
college dont always mean you smart. it means you passed all the classes you took. im graduating this year n im still a fukkin moron:manny:
:dead:

But that's my entire point. These are "educated" people that still don't have a good understanding of their government. Then you think about the people who don't even get a higher education, and you have a recipe for things that happened last week to occur