Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
My boss just moved back here from that district. I fukk with him all the time and told him he voted for him. Now he lives in Devin Nunes district. I tell him they're not going to accept a black man here either.

It's in Houston too, which is a liberal city for Texas. They carved this part up so that it's a majority of white/Hispanic neighborhoods. Gerrymandering is very real.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Wow had some errands to run. Just seen that David Valadao voted to impeach. Our local MAGA station isn't going to be happy about that. He barely won his district and lost it two years ago. My wife did a lot of canvassing two years ago in his district. He ended up losing by like a 1000 votes.

He did campaign on how he worked with the Dems while in office. Every commercial break was a commercial for him or his opponent during the election.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I at least understood this grift prior to the Capitol incident.

But to continue it as toxic as Trump will be now you have to be dumb as sh1t to think sticking up for him will further your career politically

At this point the only thing he could get out of this is maybe a few hundred maga nutjobs joining his patreon if he starts a podcast or some sh1t

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This country's education system is pathetic. These past two months (really, 4 years) have really shed light on how little people understand their own government and how it functions. And I'm even talking about people that I've spoken with that have degrees. :dwillhuh:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
This country's education system is pathetic. These past two months (really, 4 years) have really shed light on how little people understand their own government and how it functions. And I'm even talking about people that I've spoken with that have degrees. :dwillhuh:
Yeah someone asked when Bernie was gonna speak earlier and it was like :mindblown:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She has a GED, go easy on her :mjlol:
Oh shyt, I didn't know that. Her wikipedia page is wild.

- dropped out of high school cause she was a teenage mother

- owned pit bulls that she let loose and neighbors had to call the cops on, got cited for dog violations

- interfered with police at a music festival in 2015, got arrested and resisted arrest, claiming she had "friends at Fox News"

- got arrested again for failure to appear in court twice on those previous charges

- rolled her truck into a ditch, cited for careless driving and operating an unsafe vehicle

- got arrested AGAIN for failure to appear in court on those charges, spent 2 hours in jail before posting bail

- operates "Shooters Grill", a restaurant that encourages patrons to open carry, in the town of "Rifle", Colorado

- got a cease-and-desist order from the state for refusing to close her restaurant during Covid, then lost her food license

- expressed support for QANON during the election

- Tweeted "Today is 1776" before the insurrectionist riots

- Tweeted Nancy Pelosi's whereabouts during the riots

that's a fukking rap sheet for a congresswoman. :dead: