Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp
Goddamn Pelosi sexy af in this pic

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yeah boebert and the three stooges ali alexander snitched on need to be tossed from the chamber as a start

im sure its more of them too
Can I also point out that Boebert's speech challenging the results in Arizona was probably the stupidest Congressional speech I've ever had to witness?

"Madame Speaker, I have constituents outside this building right now. I promised my voters to be their voice in this branch of government which I now serve. It is my separate but equal obligation to weigh in on this election and object. Are we not a government of, by and for the people? They know that this election is not right, and as their representative I am sent here to represent them."
"Separate but equal"? As in Jim Crow? What the fukk is she talking about? She sounds like a poorly prepared high school kid, every sentence is just random phrases from the citizenship book strung together.

- "this branch of government"

- "separate but equal"

- "government of, by, and for the people"

- "as their representative I am sent here to represent them"

She said that shyt in four consecutive sentences. :laff:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Can I also point out that Boebert's speech challenging the results in Arizona was probably the stupidest Congressional speech I've ever had to witness?

"Separate but equal"? As in Jim Crow? What the fukk is she talking about? She sounds like a poorly prepared high school kid, every sentence is just random phrases from the citizenship book strung together.

- "this branch of government"

- "separate but equal"

- "government of, by, and for the people"

- "as their representative I am sent here to represent them"

She said that shyt in four consecutive sentences. :laff:
She has a GED, go easy on her :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
80s WWF was so unwittingly homoerotic :russ:
Unwittingly? :comeon:

Boebert is in on it, so are a few others that Ali Alexander snitched on

The Congressman from Oregon should be brought up on charges for opening the door for them

The devil is inside the walls, and his puppets won't stop til they bring down our government
To be clear, the Oregon incident happened in the Oregon capital and was a separate incident last month. I was confused at first too cause the video didn't come out until after this incident.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
perhaps I'm not falling for this whole "unity" thing when I say this but... I have never hated anyone or anything more than I hate Republicans. All of em. fukk em.

For once , I can see why Colin Powell left the party.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think if the Dems had more evidence of Trump and the people he has on his team connections to the terrorists more Republicans would have jumped in

Even though what we have now should have been enough

Hopefully everything will be laid out by the time it gets to the Senate