Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps

Brilliant analysis on terrorism, but he’s wrong about the timeline. This is the end. Our cycle began with the ending of Reconstruction and the fight against Black Americans voting. 120-130 years later, the natural course of how this would play out has come to its conclusion. Black people’s votes, when counted fairly, have the power to change elections in their favor.

As life expectancy increased, the generations spanned out in a manner that extended power for the “Greatest Generation”. That’s why you still have people who were born prior to the Civil Rights movement still in power today; The Boomers. This is a major part of the problem because the world you live in shapes your worldview of what is acceptable. So now as Trumps, Grassleys, McConnells, and to an extent the Pelosis and Feinsteins leave power.... you’ll see the last powder kegs lit to attempt to instill fear, but with new leadership will come new world views. Lee Atwater explained it to them already and now that they’ve reverted..... The nation has rebuked them. Legislative warfare was always seen as acceptable, but now that war has been lost.

This is the last gasp of this movement, because unlike Sri Lanka, White Americans have money, land, security, and amenities that smaller, less developed nations could not imagine. So now that the hammer is being laid down, it’s no longer going to be palatable to what we consider “fringe white nationalists” to take 5, 10, 15, or 20 years for the cause. And once you run out of willing soldiers, that’s the end.

It was a big deal when Doug Jones prosecuted the bombers of the 16th Street Baptist Church 40 years after the fact in the early 2000s but that’s because the times, leadership and viewpoints had changed. With last week, yes they were let go, but they have been picked up and charged. Next time, they probably won’t make it out with their lives. The screw is tightening. It’s gonna be a hell of a 3-5 years. But this is the end.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this true, @smitty22 ? :mjpls:

Yall need to change yalls names to Nas n Jay. get in the studio n drop them diss tracks:lolbron:
The best part is that nobody is going to name their child Donald for the foreseeable future outside of die hard-Trumpers so the next generation will cement the name "Donald" as a name for low class poor whites. :banderas:
trump ruined the good ducks name. Stock in Donald Duck merchandise dipping.:pacspit:
tenor.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That dude probably has a coli account

-ugly appearance/dusty aura

-incongruent hairline

-changed his name to an alt alias

-former petty criminal

-bashes Kamala Harris for not being Black

-acts militant but talks like a lame white guy

-supports Trump

He fits the profile.

TLR in a nutshell.

Daps
Brehs am I the only one having trouble sleeping lately? Since the 6th I've been refreshing the coli over and over because the fukkery is non stop

Breh, I got two windows open on my phone in this thread. One for reading current posts like this and one trying to catch up to the current page.

I'm only on page 130 outta 180. I'm still reading and dapping up posts from 4 days ago.

:sadbron:

:dead:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I get the feeling that Mitch isn't going to call the Senate back to session just to avoid Donald Duck's anger

He's already laid the hints yesterday "I can't call the senate back to session" which Schumer already called :duck: