Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
YOOOOO.... What in the fukk!

Ken Buck (R-Colorado) was just on CNN running his mouth that the democrats are just as responsible for the riot

I literally stopped typing and stared at my screen like are you fukking serious

Standard Rethugs playbook. Actually authoritarians and fascists generally.

3bfs59.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs am I the only one having trouble sleeping lately? Since the 6th I've been refreshing the coli over and over because the fukkery is non stop

Same here. Our country literally went through a violent coup attempt and these domestic terrorists aren't going away. Anyone not paying attention is a fool.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Standard Rethugs playbook. Actually authoritarians and fascists generally.

3bfs59.jpg

Yeah the guy on CNN was like "Are you serious, what did democrats do?"

He was saying Maxine Waters tearing up Trumps speech and Pelosi... and the anchor was just like "Liz Chaney is for impeachment and her and Pelosi aren't even close to be friends"

"Well... You don't impeach the president for something like this"

I mean WHAT IN THE fukk!!!

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Brehs am I the only one having trouble sleeping lately? Since the 6th I've been refreshing the coli over and over because the fukkery is non stop

No, you're definitely not the only one. I lost hours last night just "doom scrolling" as they now call it. It's good to know others on here are doing the same. I mean we are witnessing history, it's hard to ignore that. I don't want to miss a moment, but at the same time I need some sleep too lol

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
YOOOOO.... What in the fukk!

Ken Buck (R-Colorado) was just on CNN running his mouth that the democrats are just as responsible for the riot

I literally stopped typing and stared at my screen like are you fukking serious

He literally said “what I’m trying to suggest to you is that both sides are at fault”

:dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah the guy on CNN was like "Are you serious, what did democrats do?"

He was saying Maxine Waters tearing up Trumps speech and Pelosi... and the anchor was just like "Liz Chaney is for impeachment and her and Pelosi aren't even close to be friends"

"Well... You don't impeach the president for something like this"

I mean WHAT IN THE fukk!!!

Does this really surprise you after the last four years though?

At this point I don't know why anybody has any expectations of Republicans whatsoever to tell the truth about anything regarding any issue. :yeshrug: