Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk how anyoen expects me to work with al lthis going on tbh.

i was in a meeting yesterday with my manager and he ....honestly i barely know what he was saying all this shyt was on my mind. i was thinking about my family that lives in dc about friends who work for SS police and in general just what can possibly happen going forward. i aint had a good night sleep since. it was this same way for the election until they announced joe the projected winner. only then i was able to sleep for a month

with that said. i aint gettin shyt done today when this peach mint vote happening?!:myman:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Impeached 2x. Happening today. History in the making. :takedat:

tenor-2.gif

Breaking reports that he lost Mitch so it could be a wrap in the Senate too. Well see but he's done for sure today in the House. Voting against Impeachment is voting for the Terrorist Attack on the Capitol. They are finished if they don't hold Trump Accountable. Supposedly word is Corporate America is laying the hammer on "Domestic Terrorism". Anything associated with the Riots or what caused it is bad for business. Mitch knows if they don't impeach it could hurt the financing in the Republican Party in Corporate America. Trump is bad for business. Plus Mitch is pissed Trump cost him Majority powers for losing the Georgia Run offs. Once his Wife dipped from Trump I knew he turned on him. Mitch will probably be the leader of the new Republican Party going forward while they try to rebrand themselves after the Storming of the Capitol. Like I said, I don't care if there's 7 days left. Ether him ALL 7 DAYS. If we let a Terrorist Attack on the Capitol go we don't have a Democracy or Country. They all have to be held accountable.

BREAKING: NEW YORK ENDS ALL CONTRACTS WITH TRUMP ORGANZATION DUE TO STORMING THE CAPITOL

Like I said, Bad for Business. Money always talks in America.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk how anyoen expects me to work with al lthis going on tbh.

i was in a meeting yesterday with my manager and he ....honestly i barely know what he was saying all this shyt was on my mind. i was thinking about my family that lives in dc about friends who work for SS police and in general just what can possibly happen going forward. i aint had a good night sleep since. it was this same way for the election until they announced joe the projected winner. only then i was able to sleep for a month

with that said. i aint gettin shyt done today when this peach mint vote happening?!:myman:

Same here. Got a few meetings today that I know I am not going to be focused on. There is too much shyt going on to be worried about spreadsheets and code in production

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here. Got a few meetings today that I know I am not going to be focused on. There is too much shyt going on to be worried about spreadsheets and code in production

they were talking about blah blah blha we are designing a new app. (in my head i just heard okay you can get this done in two days) and re averted my attention to w.e was on my mind :russ: