Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And even that was flipped back on US people.

Americans are some of the dumbest people on Earth :mjlol: anything effects their perceived comforts and accepted standards of living for a moment and they'll fall over themselves ready to greenlight the quickest, strongest solution available. And nobody cares about the embarrassment when those checks still clearing overseas. They get their laughs in then show up at the UN asking nicely like always.

They were already targeting black groups more strongly than white ones - you can't think that will suddenly change when they write up new laws to target groups. Hell, all those cases hitting the SC regarding tracking and surveillance limitations? OBVIOUSLY we need to get rid of all that :troll: to prevent such a terrible thing from ever happening again. If only we could hold people indefinitely based on their social media posts :troll:

I wish I could be as excited about everyone else with this one.

Then I’m gonna get a second citizenship somewhere else for the day this place goes up in smoke. Another civil war might make those gears start turning in their feeble minds.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

20210110-001303.png

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It's been no good news for these nikkas at all. Calling for civility in the face of insurrection is making these dumb fukks look even worse day by day.

Nancy been playing her part right through this shyt, I got my problems but the bytch be maneuvering when these chuckle fukks had the loud mouth to counter, now without the spin keeping them on message she bout to go full :demonic:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I work in a dangerous neighborhood.

Why would dangerous neighborhoods suddenly have issues with under policing? Dangerous neighborhoods are overpoliced and it still hasn’t solved any issues. As more evidence is exposed and proves that Laws participated in insurrection why is your thoughts going to some other shyt like local law enforcement? You can apply a new approach to funding without making police less effective.

Cops want funding? Then there has to be certain reforms. It’s that simple. If a politician is on the hill on their blue lives can do no wrong type shyt then the evidence of those same blue lives stepping aside to let trumps zombies get them is where the suicide comes in. You’re supporting an entity that has divided loyalties. Period end of story.

Trust, I’m not some idealist saying get rid of all police. Pigs are a necessary evil. However, the involvement of laws in the insurrection is an incredibly dangerous precedent that you can’t look the other way on because of dangerous neighborhoods that they’ve failed miserably to make any safer.
living and working in a place are two completely different things.

lets say youre tha mayor...
...crime is spking in certain neighborhoods with robberies, carjackings, murders, & general lawlessness.
The people of the community are calling for your head because of the chaos....

What do you do?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Because it's Antifa!!!! :heh:
Antifa is Schroedinger's scapegoat for them lol. Similtaneously the moistest of fukkbois and the most thorough agitators, the dumbest of all leftists and the illest 4D chess masterminds. It's crazy that adults would believe that, it's really a cult. And facebook and them make this spill worldwide.

Once all of that is passed, something will have to be done about social media because our societies cannot keep functionning if the truth is relative to each individual. I read that plenty of those Trump loyalists end up on those fringe QAnon stuff because the groups were recommended to them by the algos. If it was recommended that meant they were already close to the edge but something did push them and make them lose their head (ah ha ha ha ha) :mjpls:

I get it's still an individual choice to click on that recommendation but there has to be some responsability on the platform if it tailors the content by user.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
living and working in a place are two completely different things.

lets say youre tha mayor...
...crime is spking in certain neighborhoods with robberies, carjackings, murders, & general lawlessness.
The people of the community are calling for your head because of the chaos....

What do you do?

What that got to do with the price of tea in China, breh?

You think because police will be forced to reform and clean up their ranks that Chicago PD gon just go to shyt and the city gon be full of violence? If police resist simple shyt like not hiring racist sycophants that believe in insane conspiracy theories then get rid of the chiefs too. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand. DC has more police agencies than anywhere else in America and crime is still an issue. So what you saying really?

Reform doesn’t mean police can’t do their job. It doesn’t even mean they get defunded in some cases. Chewing gum and walking shouldn’t be a very difficult ask, should it?