Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Cumulus Media, a talk radio company that employs some of the nation’s most popular conservative radio hosts, has issued a memo barring talent from spreading conspiracy theories about the 2020 presidential election.
Cumulus hosts include Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino. Rush Limbaugh, who is broadcast on numerous Cumulus stations but syndicated by Premiere Networks, is not subject to the directive.

THEHILL.COM
Talk radio company orders hosts to stop suggesting election was stolen from Trump
“If you transgress this polic
This is what has been missing, professional accountability for spreading lies and conspiracy theories

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cumulus Media, a talk radio company that employs some of the nation’s most popular conservative radio hosts, has issued a memo barring talent from spreading conspiracy theories about the 2020 presidential election.
Cumulus hosts include Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino. Rush Limbaugh, who is broadcast on numerous Cumulus stations but syndicated by Premiere Networks, is not subject to the directive.

THEHILL.COM
Talk radio company orders hosts to stop suggesting election was stolen from Trump
“If you transgress this polic
Hahahah

Form you own company bytches. Free speech!

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
If I could have been a fly on the wall when Trump got the word he was bushed from Twitter
zkfTJ4h.png
Only a matter of time till they make one about Twitter... in the meantime, this will do :laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
thats not what im asking.

Im asking...as a politician, people are asking for youre head because crime is up...
...what do you do?

Im not asking about right or wrong...
...what im getting at is how political pressure in the short term affects things.

For example...im in Chicago.
Certain neighborhoods you can barely drive through because there are so many dudes in the street doing their thing...
...citizens see that and start calling their local reps...
...what are the reps going to do?

....and again I’m asking what that has to do with anything breh? Why do you keep bringing up apples and oranges type shyt? Yes, there needs to be effective policing in at risk neighborhoods. You happy? How does that address the very real threat of divided allegiance in police? There were member of law enforcement from around the country was involved in an whole assed active attempt to overthrow the US govt but you keep bringing up some “what about Black on Black crime?” Type shyt?

Its realllllly simple, and the reason why I’m not answering your hypothetical is because it’s incredibly irrelevant to the point I’m making. No matter what, no matter who, in a Dem dominated govt, why would there be continued or increased spending on Law Enforcement without the proper reforms? Yes, Lightfoot can’t just bust out and say “defund police, we using neighborhood watch” point taken, but can you prove that overfunding police has solved the problem? Interesting that the more resources they got, the more potentially dangerous they are to the country at large after this incident.

Matter fact, what makes you think that reforms would suddenly mean that the “stellar” work of law enforcement in hotspots like Chicago would be affected? Crimes still high as ever, maybe some of those cops don’t give a fukk about the Black community because their rabid trumptards? But lord forbid that govts start putting real reform on an entity whose members aided, abetted, and participated in seditious acts. Where was law enforcement when the governor of Michigan was under attack?

I dunno how else to explain it breh, it isn’t an either or thing. You can still have effective policing and proper funding while also not compromising the safety of the country by letting departments go unchecked and unregulated.

Edit: I don’t want you to think I’m missing your point. I see your point clearly. I just think that there has been a shift with regards to that. If more comes out then this is gonna get uglier. And for all I’m saying, your points might still ring more true than mine because this country is addicted to law enforcement. But at the very least, we’ve gotta start looking at the police reform argument in a much different way.

Edit 2: Forgive me btw if my replies sound insensitive I kinda feel like I’ve been a bit sharp tongued. Your concerns are aren’t irrelevant especially living in Chicago. Y’all are going through a nightmare. And issues like Chicago are heavily compounded with a myriad of other issues which helped to spawn the violence. No doubt, one size doesn’t fit all. The point I’m trying to make is that police might not be dealt with kid gloves like before. Emphasis on might not, because it could swing the way you and @42 Monks are arguing. But I believe the more that evidence comes out the harder it will be to avoid reforms.

Last edited: