Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wouldn't it be better to wait for ossof and Warnock to be swore in before passing the bill to the senate? Since Republicans would most likely vote no on it.
Nah. He needs to be removed. The sooner the better. And if people vote it down and he keeps up with coupnanigans then they're all complicit and deserve to lose their seats.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

This local MAGA racist radio host has been suspended for being a dumbass. When Devin Nunes needs to spread his MAGA bullshyt around here this is the show he goes on. He once showed up at a Limbaugh event holding up a bumper sticker that read, “Lee Harvey Oswald: Where are you now that we really need you?!!” He hates me, because I used to fukk with him a lot on Twitter before he shut down his account.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wouldn't it be better to wait for ossof and Warnock to be swore in before passing the bill to the senate? Since Republicans would most likely vote no on it.

Romney, Toomey, Murkowski, and Sasse said he should be impeached or resign. Depending on how concerned Susan Collins is, she might vote to impeach. Those 5 + the 50 dems would leave 12 senators left to convict Trump.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Why do y’all keep talkin about the Laws like they haven’t proven to be a compromised entity? If they showed themselves to be the truly valiant group that they claim to be then you’d have an argument.

The more it comes out that LE was involved you sayin citizens will be stupid enough to give them more guns and bullets? If so, this country dumb as fukk and deserves its comeuppance when Trump’s Blue Stormtroopers turn sides. This is a very slippery slope to totalitarianism but y’all talkin like we still in fukkin Kansas with Toto n nem :pachaha:

This shyt is basically Benghazi on American soil and there’s growing proof that LE was involved. How is it not political suicide to increase spending on LE without the proper reforms? Yeah aight....:pachaha:
its not political suicide because most people have negative interactions w/ criminals.

Im assuming you dont live in a dangerous neighborhood.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Last time I had this conversation it was about the Patriot Act. I'm just mad all over again :mjlol:

But naw, you can see why the Patriot Act went through it was an attack by foreign terrorists. Americans gotta be the dumbest people on earth to suddenly have even more trust for law enforcement when it’s plain as day some of them were involved. Wasn’t no NYPD fukkin with al Qaeda was they?

They just brought a huge deal of embarrassment to the whole country at home and abroad. That’s a big deal. Maybe they just punish those involved, maybe they punish departments, or maybe nothin happens, who knows. But it’s not exactly the same.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Erbf4nYXYAACRwQ

Erbf6ApXAAIov8Q
I've been telling nikkas these feet people are the biggest weirdos on earth.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
its not political suicide because most people have negative interactions w/ criminals.

Im assuming you dont live in a dangerous neighborhood.

I work in a dangerous neighborhood.

Why would dangerous neighborhoods suddenly have issues with under policing? Dangerous neighborhoods are overpoliced and it still hasn’t solved any issues. As more evidence is exposed and proves that Laws participated in insurrection why is your thoughts going to some other shyt like local law enforcement? You can apply a new approach to funding without making police less effective.

Cops want funding? Then there has to be certain reforms. It’s that simple. If a politician is on the hill on their blue lives can do no wrong type shyt then the evidence of those same blue lives stepping aside to let trumps zombies get them is where the suicide comes in. You’re supporting an entity that has divided loyalties. Period end of story.

Trust, I’m not some idealist saying get rid of all police. Pigs are a necessary evil. However, the involvement of laws in the insurrection is an incredibly dangerous precedent that you can’t look the other way on because of dangerous neighborhoods that they’ve failed miserably to make any safer.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But naw, you can see why the Patriot Act went through it was an attack by foreign terrorists. Americans gotta be the dumbest people on earth to suddenly have even more trust for law enforcement when it’s plain as day some of them were involved. Wasn’t no NYPD fukkin with al Qaeda was they?

They just brought a huge deal of embarrassment to the whole country at home and abroad. That’s a big deal. Maybe they just punish those involved, maybe they punish departments, or maybe nothin happens, who knows. But it’s not exactly the same.
And even that was flipped back on US people.

Americans are some of the dumbest people on Earth :mjlol: anything effects their perceived comforts and accepted standards of living for a moment and they'll fall over themselves ready to greenlight the quickest, strongest solution available. And nobody cares about the embarrassment when those checks still clearing overseas. They get their laughs in then show up at the UN asking nicely like always.

They were already targeting black groups more strongly than white ones - you can't think that will suddenly change when they write up new laws to target groups. Hell, all those cases hitting the SC regarding tracking and surveillance limitations? OBVIOUSLY we need to get rid of all that :troll: to prevent such a terrible thing from ever happening again. If only we could hold people indefinitely based on their social media posts :troll:

I wish I could be as excited about everyone else with this one.