Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She looks more pissed than anything else
They had her staffers hiding under the desk in her office literally (and understandably) fearing for their lives. Only God knows what would have happened if the terrorists got to them. She’s about to unleash everything she got.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
why are yal saying this :snoop: every state in the country is gonna say "if the capitol isn't safe, then how could we be?" and see their budget go through the fukking roof once they also account for the uptick in crime due to the recession and other causes

in a few years, you shouldn't be surprised to see major cities with 24/7 drone coverage and Tough On Crime shyt coming back

its over for that defund the police stuff breh. biden and kamala both kicked that shyt to the curb at the national level :dead:

You keep saying this but why the fukk would fed and state govt be so gung ho on increasing funding for an entity that has proven to have divided allegiances? I mean yeah, what your sayin is possible but I find it very hard to believe that that wouldn’t be done without A LOT of reform.

Even if “defund” isn’t the main article of reform it’s impossible for me to see govts shower more money and resources at police. Law Enforcement is going to face a reckoning over this. If they get more money, it’s gonna come with huge conditions. And if they still blindly give money and hardware to the cops then I hope America enjoys the day cops are marching to Capitol buildings to overtake them instead of protect them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
None of these companies should be applauded after buck dancing with Trump and them the last 5 years---and supporting this move to fascism in the name of profits for the last 45 years. It is literally a shiny object to distract us.:camby:

I agree, this should be a whole fukkin witch hunt. Anyone that indulged in this fukkery needs to get this smoke.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You keep saying this but why the fukk would fed and state govt be so gung ho on increasing funding for an entity that has proven to have divided allegiances? I mean yeah, what your sayin is possible but I find it very hard to believe that that wouldn’t be done without A LOT of reform.

Even if “defund” isn’t the main article of reform it’s impossible for me to see govts shower more money and resources at police. Law Enforcement is going to face a reckoning over this. If they get more money, it’s gonna come with huge conditions. And if they still blindly give money and hardware to the cops then I hope America enjoys the day cops are marching to Capitol buildings to overtake them instead of protect them.
Especially since we're seeing cops be part of the insurrection

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
why are yal saying this :snoop: every state in the country is gonna say "if the capitol isn't safe, then how could we be?" and see their budget go through the fukking roof once they also account for the uptick in crime due to the recession and other causes

in a few years, you shouldn't be surprised to see major cities with 24/7 drone coverage and Tough On Crime shyt coming back

its over for that defund the police stuff breh. biden and kamala both kicked that shyt to the curb at the national level :dead:

the shyt at the capitol didnt happen because they didnt have the budget...it happened because they didnt want to use the resources on magats...more money for cops dont mean shyt if they not going to use it on white trash terrorists..thugs and criminals and keep focusing on locking up black people...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

thing is...people just want to feel safe.

If crime continues on this trajectory not many people are going to care about "defund the police".

When you get robbed, or have a family member get killed...youre not really worried about police being mouthy.
(from what I hear there is still looting going on in San Fran)

We kind of saw that with Giuliani in NYC....
...yeah a lot of black and brown people were upset...
...but what a lot of people forget is that there were a lot of black and brown people that didnt have an issue with what he was doing because crime did go down.

Not saying I agree or disagree with anything...but the issue is more complicated than what meets the eye...
..especially with Trump leaving.