Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we are in dangerous times...we had a legit coup attempt in amerikkka last week...i think assassination attempts will be next...the white trash republikkkan party still on the bullshyt and that will only make the magats feel more entitled to keep trying to overthrow a country ran be crooked radical democrats and not trump...

I was afraid to bring this up here but this is a very real possibility going forward. Its only a matter of time before these maga terrorists go from harassing senators in airports to outright murking them. This is something federal le agencies should be preparing for.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
First order of Dems in both chambers better be to specifically name this orgs and Russian terrorist organizations ASAP

Funny thing is Parler (if it isn't nuked completely) would have to start taking down posts supporting Proud Boys and other domestic groups if they are designated a Terrorist Organization since it's against their Terms of Service.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was afraid to bring this up here but this is a very real possibility going forward. Its only a matter of time before these maga terrorists go from harassing senators in airports to outright murking them. This is something federal le agencies should be preparing for.

Inside jobs should be a priority. Wouldn’t be hard for a MAGA loving SS officer to get a clean shot on stage and take out Obama, Biden, Pence, whoever frfr.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Let’s be very clear.
The officials urging for no serious consequences after Wednesday’s attack on our country - including the impeachment, removal, expulsion, and/or indictment of officials who aided, abetted, or incited the attack - are opening the door for it to happen again.
There is no “healing” from this without accountability.
And there is no “unity” with white supremacists.
The GOP knows that the President’s mental state has devolved dangerously. If they are too weak to do anything about it, they are too weak to serve.

i like this energy...

maybe AOC isnt so bad after all :troll:

Ill never understand why some of y’all hate AOC, shawty be representin.
i'll save the many explanations for why she and her stanleys can be annoying as hell for another day :mjlit: