Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ill never understand why some of y’all hate AOC, shawty be representin.

because at one time she said some hispanics have been marginalized. Which is absolutely true but idiots in TLR are faux militant and they also believe politicians can't walk and chew gum at the same time. AOC has always kept it all the way 100. There's a couple policy ideas that I don't agree with her on but for the most part she is right..

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
we are in dangerous times...we had a legit coup attempt in amerikkka last week...i think assassination attempts will be next...the white trash republikkkan party still on the bullshyt and that will only make the magats feel more entitled to keep trying to overthrow a country ran by crooked radical democrats and not trump...

I was afraid to bring this up here but this is a very real possibility going forward. Its only a matter of time before these maga terrorists go from harassing senators in airports to outright murking them. This is something federal le agencies should be preparing for.

Oh they tried and will try again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What a fukking joke the dems are

Also, this is what happens when you have a bunch of low-energy 80 year olds in charge who want to just avoid confrontation at all costs

Neg for not reading. Everyone who dapped you should read also. Since when are we in HL only reading headlines? That's some TLR shyt..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Neg for not reading. Everyone who dapped you should read also. Since when are we in HL only reading headlines? That's some TLR shyt..
no. that was a dumb as hell statement to make

this has to be the absolute priority. too many politicians are trying to measure long term possibilities, options, and scenarios when what HAS to happen simply must occur

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I did read it

My points stand

Your "point" was durrr Da DeMs aRE WEaK... it's not even Monday. Every Dem leader has called for impeachment and/or resignation. Videos from the capital are still being released. Investigations are being conducted into who was involved in... which police were involved.. who knew inside government.. who funded all of this..

What exactly did you want accomplished this Sunday morning?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

this has to be the absolute priority. too many politicians are trying to measure long term possibilities, options, and scenarios when what HAS to happen simply must occur

I'm throwing the same question to you. What did you want done today? It's easy to sit on the sidelines and critique. What do you want done?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was Pelosi's quote last night.

"When we take our oath of office, we promise to the American people our seriousness in protecting our democracy," Pelosi wrote. "For that reason, it is absolutely essential that those who perpetrated the assault on our democracy be held accountable. There must be a recognition that this desecration was instigated by the President."

What's wrong with what is said here? She made it clear that she wants everyone to return this week and get this process started.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm throwing the same question to you. What did you want done today? It's easy to sit on the sidelines and critique. What do you want done?
why you even tripping lol any sensible tax payer wants impeachment proceedings as soon as possible

this being an unprecedented historical event and all. you wait and it gives everyone involved more chances to distance themselves.
Also log into your real fukking account... jesus. What the fukk is wrong with you morons? You don't think it's easy to tell that this is an alt? And @42 Monks is in here dapping up alternate accounts, maybe it's his..
i got alternate accounts now because i got a reasonable disagreement with a career politician trying to measure his options when everyone's focus should be plain and obvious? go get a drink :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did read it

My points stand

Your "point" was durrr Da DeMs aRE WEaK... it's not even Monday. Every Dem leader has called for impeachment and/or resignation. Videos from the capital are still being released. Investigations are being conducted into who was involved in... which police were involved.. who knew inside government.. who funded all of this..

What exactly did you want accomplished this Sunday morning?

Let's not get too carried away with this guys.

Let's be brutally honest. Dems are facing a world of shyt, like they do whenever the GOP was in power previously.

You step back and you ask -

500k lives lost to the pandemic worth bringing Trump to justice for sedition?

If I step back and look at it, stopping coronavirus would have to be my main priority. :yeshrug:

Does it potentially mean you could backfire on you in the long run?

Most definitely. It's not a great position to be in.