Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why you even tripping lol any sensible tax payer wants impeachment proceedings as soon as possible

You are dismissing what Pelosi has said in favor of Clyburn "weighing options.." Unless Pelosi backtracks this week then I don't see a reason to flip out and start calling Dems weak over it.. Almost everyone is unified in their belief that Trump should face impeachment.

I agree with you that action has to be taken and quickly. Clyburn didn't say let's hold off on impeachment. He said maybe we don't send the articles to the Senate right away..

If Pelosi backtracks this week then I would absolutely call them weak as fukk.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Let's not get too carried away with this guys.

Let's be brutally honest. Dems are facing a world of shyt, like they do whenever the GOP was in power previously.

You step back and you ask -

500k lives lost to the pandemic worth bringing Trump to justice for sedition?

If I step back and look at it, stopping coronavirus would have to be my main priority. :yeshrug:

Does it potentially mean you could backfire on you in the long run?

Most definitely. It's not a great position to be in.
Sending it up to Senate to be kicked down the road and forgotten about? :unimpressed: Yeah that never happens.

I get thinking out loud in interviews, but no. This is a solvable problem now - The pandemic and economic situations are not.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also log into your real fukking account... jesus. What the fukk is wrong with you morons? You don't think it's easy to tell that this is an alt? And @42 Monks is in here dapping up alternate accounts, maybe it's his..

What on earth are you talking about?

This is my real account. This is the screen name that I have used since posting on the SOHH forums 20 years ago. I have no other screen names.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You are dismissing what Pelosi has said in favor of Clyburn "weighing options.." Unless Pelosi backtracks this week then I don't see a reason to flip out and start calling Dems weak over it.. Almost everyone is unified in their belief that Trump should face impeachment.

I agree with you that action has to be taken and quickly. Clyburn didn't say let's hold off on impeachment. He said maybe we don't send the articles to the Senate right away..

If Pelosi backtracks this week then I would absolutely call them weak as fukk.
Because I wasn't talking about Pelosi. You can't just attribute shyt not said and base an argument off that then start telling people to fukk off and claim they're alts.

Clyburn been around long enough to know better than even put stuff like this in the air. Same with any other dem that invites talk that has nothing to do with the absolute priority of hammering not just the president, but putting accountability to every other elected official tied to this.

Slowing this process by stretching it out?

No. I disagree. Its bad and shouldn't even be muttered even if it is the intention :mjlol: