Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ErOxV4RVoAE9pfN

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is. If it’s against the US. I think his pardon powers are limited when it’s X vs The State

well, I’m wrong on that point but will reiterate I think part of the impeachment play is to offset pardons

An annulment so to speak. A President impeached 2x does not have the same privileges as one otherwise would, though I think a lot of this will be done retroactively so take that into consideration

that said I’m far from a constitutional scholar and if I’m wrong about this too, I’m wrong.

this whole situation is uncharted waters and I’m sleeping well knowing Dems are doing everything in their power to underscore & strip trump of his presidential privileges and legal protection

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm no fan of police but that video was indeed horrifying. The man was doing his job pleading with these people to back off and they were blood thirsty animals... Anyone who thinks they wouldn't have done anything to actual congressmen and Senators is a fool.

If they are willing to rip a white man apart in a police uniform just imagine what they'd try to do to Nancy Pelosi or even what they would have done to some Republicans who gave up on the charade and certified the results.

Yet... some of these fukking fools are still not going to vote to convict Trump in the Impeachment trial. Unbelievable. Spineless cowards.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm no fan of police but that video was indeed horrifying. The man was doing his job pleading with these people to back off and they were blood thirsty animals... Anyone who thinks they wouldn't have done anything to actual congressmen and Senators is a fool.

If they are willing to rip a white man apart in a police uniform just imagine what they'd try to do to Nancy Pelosi or even what they would have done to some Republicans who gave up on the charade and certified the results.

Yet... some of these fukking fools are still not going to vote to convict Trump in the Impeachment trial. Unbelievable. Spineless cowards.
They need to broadcast this video all of next week. This shyt is sickening.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

This is the video I was talking about. That's a bad way to go yal..... that guy really thought he was gonna die. And its very possible he could've in that situation too. In heavy riot gear, trapped between two doors, and being pushed/pulled on by that crowd while taking mace to the face?

shyt. That's now how you want to go out.

also that's the scenario and excuse cops use before unloading 12 clips on a brown person who stares at them too hard :mjlol: but i digress

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That needs to be shown multiple times a day on every news program.

Nobody deserves to die in a manner like that, and these animals need to be broadcast so they can't hide in their personal lives

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That needs to be shown multiple times a day on every news program.

Nobody deserves to die in a manner like that, and these animals need to be broadcast so they can't hide in their personal lives

I'm just amazed that the police on duty had such restraint. I mean we all understand that these cacs were going to get several times over more leeway because that's America and we also understand that some of the police were in on this... they wanted it to happen..

...but really the police could have mowed down every last one of them and nobody could have complained.

The Secret Service weren't handling it like that. If the mob would have penetrated those doors of the chamber prior to the evacuation the Secret Service would have had some many bodies on 'em.

This situation could have been so much uglier than it even was.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm just amazed that the police on duty had such restraint. I mean we all understand that these cacs were going to get several times over more leeway because that's America and we also understand that some of the police were in on this... they wanted it to happen..

...but really the police could have mowed down every last one of them and nobody could have complained.

The Secret Service weren't handling it like that. If the mob would have penetrated those doors of the chamber prior to the evacuation the Secret Service would have had some many bodies on 'em.

Yeah that much is clear. We saw what happened to SrA Babbitt when she flew too close to the sun :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

i'm actually beside myself at the 'restraint' showed there....

a kid can be minding his own business and cops will hop out the whip like bruce willis in diehard then empty a fukking clip - then claim they were afraid for their lives. these a$$holes out here trying to entire the fukking capitol building with world war z tactics and suddenly cops are ready to die horribly?

one thing at a time with this is what i tell myself. i know the country ain't shyt in many ways. at the very least we get to explain to kid's doing history homework why Pence was only president for a few days while helping them with history homework.