Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
literally among the worst moves he could do politically but on brand with trump to the point he might try it

with a Dem president, senate and house they’ll just say fukk his pardons and pass legislation to negate them (my guess)
Pardons are in the constitution

Cognito

All Star
Daps
just saw a video of a cop in riot gear stuck between metal doors and the two groups clashing in a corridor. getting maced by the crowd and trying to scream for help over everyone while covered in blood. think he pulled through, but that's a nightmare way to go

when that and more videos hit mainstream outlets - its gonna be fukkin ugly

:francis:
Yeah GOP are in shambles right now like 60% of the nation are disgusted

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pardons are in the constitution

they still have limits with regards to efficacy and reach I believe. and they have never been abused to this extent so I imagine there’s a path forward to negating them, it’s just never been necessary

... and as I understand it one of the intents of 2nd impeachment is mechanics in place that potentially make that process easier

Hypothetically, try pardoning a serial killer rapist and tell me it’s protected by the constitution.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
just saw a video of a cop in riot gear stuck between metal doors and the two groups clashing in a corridor. getting maced by the crowd and trying to scream for help over everyone while covered in blood. think he pulled through, but that's a nightmare way to go

when that and more videos hit mainstream outlets - its gonna be fukkin ugly

:francis:

link?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who are you talking to @Eric Brooks ?

A few pages back there were a couple posters commenting on how they didn't like the idea of big tech removing people from their platforms. Everyone that has been banned was banned for nothing short of inciting violence which has never been acceptable.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hypothetically, try pardoning a serial killer rapist and tell me it’s protected by the constitution.
It is. If it’s against the US. I think his pardon powers are limited when it’s X vs The State

“Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of impeachment.”

Excerpt From
The United States Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Articles of Confederation
Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, George Washington & John Adams
‎The United States Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Articles of Confederation
This material may be protected by copyright.