Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some are missing the point of 2nd impeachment - they can block him from running for federal office, fundraising and negate his pardons, among other penalties as I understand it

and they can impeach him retroactively if needed

Trump is toast

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So basically say that all of this fukkery is ok and we have no stomach to penalize it? Nah breh, that’s incredibly dangerous. These are the situations that impeachment was made for. You have to set a strong example of what will happen if you engage in this type of behavior.

Lol, if Nancy backs down then consider this the end of Democracy in America because the MAGA cult will be stronger than ever and this time they’ll be much more hostile. No different than the world powers doing nothing while Hitler and Mussolini raised hell. They can’t condone or excuse this shyt at all.
Then those fools who ran up in there won :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
bro

people ran up in capitol hill and people are dead

this ain't a call to ukraine
Not to mention he called the governor of Georgia and told him to "fix" the election.

Both of those would be immediately impeachable offenses if anyone else did them.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Without the threat of running for president again Trump will not be able to hurt the Republican Party and guys like Hawley as much.

How far do you take this though? Do they not go after Trump for crimes since being imprisoned would also remove the threat of him running?

Dems need to hold this bytch accountable immediately

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if they don't get on code for THIS then they're absolutely pathetic

the dems don't need to be talking about anything else other than knocking this out of the park and making past rhetoric stick to every clown they can find
Nancy pelosi already said she was for impeachment since pence didn’t pull the trigger. What else needs to be done? Anything else needs to be done by the DOJ, FBI etc

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
don't think that's how it works

you'll have people on record supporting, purposefully, the only president in US history to potentially sacked for active insurrection against the US government - essentially middle ages shyt. selling out Britain to run to France shyt

that is a political death sentence at the bare minimum for dozens of seated officials

I don't believe that at all. If Trump fades into relative obscurity folks like Cruz and Hawley will be able to go on unscathed folks underestimate right wing Fox propaganda. If Trump is around to still beat the drum and shake shyt up he seriously threatens the Republican Party.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's what I'm saying. Impeaching him makes it easier for them to dissociate themselves from him.

And then they lose their voter base which is majority MAGA. They die either way for dealing with the political devil. A vote on impeachment kills them no matter what. Either they advocate for domestic terrorism and insurrections or they’re sellouts and a part of the pedo cult ruling DC right now. It’s lose lose. Let em burn.

That’s not even mentioning that the precedent that was set has to be responded to in the strongest way possible. No more games or else we’ll need to start planning future exit strategies from this country.

Y’all think this shyt can just be taken for granted but I’m the child of immigrants that ran from a brutal regime after a violent overthrow and revolution. shyt is more fragile than you think and things don’t last forever, especially if not properly maintained.

Daps

full

Come join the good guys, Murkowski. We're bringing that pork back. We can build fifty Bridges to Nowhere in Alaska if you want. :mjlit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Not to mention he called the governor of Georgia and told him to "fix" the election.

Both of those would be immediately impeachable offenses if anyone else did them.

They should’ve added that in but I understand why they made it so narrow because it is pinpoint with no gray area.

Edit: looks like they cite the phone call in the impeachment as well.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nancy pelosi already said she was for impeachment since pence didn’t pull the trigger. What else needs to be done? Anything else needs to be done by the DOJ, FBI etc
I've never liked Pelosi's approach to any impeachment talks because she didn't even want to impeach Bush.

Taking her word on the best decision regarding this stuff isn't necessarily needed. Common sense, by every account, says you impeach the president who incited a riot that got people killed and endagered the lives of elected officials.

There's no need to miss the forest for the trees here and over think this stuff - especially not for Pelosi's inherent hesitancy to actually enforce necessary accountability. And even if you think long term, the people who supported Trump are going to look worse than the people who supported the Iraq War. Even businesses have dropped the fake enthusiasm already.

Its a no lose scenario in every direction.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't believe that at all. If Trump fades into relative obscurity folks like Cruz and Hawley will be able to go on unscathed folks underestimate right wing Fox propaganda. If Trump is around to still beat the drum and shake shyt up he seriously threatens the Republican Party.
He's not 'fading into obscurity'. He's going down as the WOAT. :dead:

Being part of the group that boots him out is about to be the hottest ticket of the decade in less than a week.

You can't fukk this up.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aight let’s let trump go unscathed then and everything will be peachy :troll: