Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You can't just turn the page on the most criminal administration in the history of the country or the worst president this country has ever seen like it didn't happen. Whether the GOP likes it or not, they're stuck with Trump's legacy. There is no amount of "hardly knew him..." that going to allow them to shake it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You can't just turn the page on the most criminal administration in the history of the country or the worst president this country has ever seen like it didn't happen. Whether the GOP likes it or not, they're stuck with Trump's legacy. There is no amount of "hardly knew him..." that going to allow them to shake it.

Yup, everyone that suffered through their United reign of terror need fo catch this smoke. Send them all to political hell, expel them, make their positions untenable with voters and their political colleagues, destroy their fukkin lives in all ways....:mjlit:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't believe that at all. If Trump fades into relative obscurity folks like Cruz and Hawley will be able to go on unscathed folks underestimate right wing Fox propaganda. If Trump is around to still beat the drum and shake shyt up he seriously threatens the Republican Party.
Fox is on its heels too.

They can’t go as far as OaNN or Newsmax to distort the facts to fit Trump fans.

if they want ratings and the Trump base doesn’t like Cruz, Cruz is done. If the moderates don’t like Cruz then Cruz is done.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All I'm saying is impeachment makes it easier for the republicans to turn the page on the Trump era.
The Republicans who vote for impeachment will lost a % of their base forever.

The Republicans who don't vote for impeachment will live with the taint forever.

They want to slink away from this shyt as quietly as possible. The more they're pinned down on, the harder it will be for them to ever turn the page.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

full

Word

fukk her and fukk that ugly ass big nose bytch Susan Collins :pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm still sitting here like :merchant:

What if these clowns actually succeeded ?
If they were able to launch all of their molotov cocktails, blew up their three pipe bombs
and publicly murder/hang elected officials ?

The ramifications of what just took place and what it really means are still being processed
but this shyt has clearly moved past jack asses waving "Don't tread on me" flags and carrying around
pocket constitutions..

It would be "Olympus has Fallen" type of,scenario, but with CACs being the terrorists

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Fox is on its heels too.

They can’t go as far as OaNN or Newsmax to distort the facts to fit Trump fans.

if they want ratings and the Trump base doesn’t like Cruz, Cruz is done. If the moderates don’t like Cruz then Cruz is done.

I hope charges are brought on Fox too. At the very least, huge lawsuits. Destroy the entire MAGA machine at large. All of it.