Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah Pelosi would be doing the Republicans a favor by impeaching him. I'm sure she's pissed off what she needs to reel it in and back down.

So basically say that all of this fukkery is ok and we have no stomach to penalize it? Nah breh, that’s incredibly dangerous. These are the situations that impeachment was made for. You have to set a strong example of what will happen if you engage in this type of behavior.

Lol, if Nancy backs down then consider this the end of Democracy in America because the MAGA cult will be stronger than ever and this time they’ll be much more hostile. No different than the world powers doing nothing while Hitler and Mussolini raised hell. They can’t condone or excuse this shyt at all.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Nah Pelosi would be doing the Republicans a favor by impeaching him. I'm sure she's pissed off what she needs to reel it in and back down.
Impeaching Trump is not going to flip the switch on any R who is currently done with him. I don't think some of you realize the opportunity this presented the spineless people who needed a reason to break with him with minimal backlash.

People are going to be shocked at the number of R's who will stand in support of impeachment.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
no. Not impeaching him means he can run again in 2024 under the MAGA party banner, provided he dodges all the fed cases that could (keyword) be thrown at him

Both sides need him to fall

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Trump and certain republican senators and congressmen incited an insurrection and cats in here saying but but but the dems:skip:
if they don't get on code for THIS then they're absolutely pathetic

the dems don't need to be talking about anything else other than knocking this out of the park and making past rhetoric stick to every clown they can find

Daps

Respectfully disagree, breh. Even if Trump got impeached again and was disqualified from running for office, he's not going away unless he's in prison or in the ground.

He'll get behind his no-account kids and have them run. He seems madder at the GOP for not helping him with the coup than he is at Democrats for whipping his ass in the elections, and he holds grudges. He'll remember one Republican voting to impeach or remove him more than all the Dems who do the same thing.

Trump's goal to remake the Republican Party in his own image is getting pushback, so he's going to do the next best thing - create his own competitor. There is no way that impeachment gets in the way of Trump trying to enact vengeance on the GOP.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
no. Not impeaching him means he can run again in 2024 under the MAGA party banner, provided he dodges all the fed cases that could (keyword) be thrown at him

Both sides need him to fall

Nah if you are Democats you take that political chance if it means that he kills the Republican Party.